...or bean bag chairs...

Ah yes. I R.A.P.'ed that guy's post earlier today. :lolol:

Back on topic, eventhough this is a really old thread:

I decided to sell one of my 9mm uppers/mags/mag block. No need for two, I guess. Mainly because I only use them for range fun. But my .22 AR fills that role the most nowadays; cheap AR plinker.

Edited by -Shooter-

...or bean bag chairs...

Ah yes. I R.A.P.'ed that guy's post earlier today. :lolol:

Back on topic, eventhough this is a really old thread:

I decided to sell one of my 9mm uppers/mags/mag block. No need for two, I guess. Mainly because I only use them for range fun. But my .22 AR fills that role the most nowadays; cheap AR plinker.

post-5704-051833200 1287524103_thumb.jpg

Edited by Racer 27
  • Like 1

That pic is still killing me. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Still have it? How much?

Yeah. I've had it listed on Arfcom for awhile. If it doesn't sell there, I'm gonna post it up on other forums (just trying to get my feedback up a little on Arfcom. Only have a few deals under my belt so far)

$625 for the whole package. Priced out separately, it's a smoking deal.

PA040532.jpg

RRA 9mm upper

9mm port door & deflector swapped out for a standard 5.56 door (I didn't like the big chunk of plastic hanging there)

RRA ramped 9mm bolt

Standard charging handle

YHM free-float spectre length rail

Colt Match Target barrel

(7) IMI German 32 round Uzi mags (all pre-ban, which is good for ban staters)

VM Hy-Tech mag block

Got tons of nibbles so far, but it seems most people don't want the complete package. Understandable, but I'm looking to keep it together as of now.

To much for me sorry. But I'm sure a few more people saw it now.

Yeah. All the nibbles I've been getting are people wanting me to break it up, because they only want part of the package; just the mags, just the block, or just the upper. Like I said, it's understandable.

• 4 months later...

I got a bunch of stuff for my 9mmAR build a few days ago. Its all put together and I am going out to the range tomorrow. I got most of my stuff from _______ they had good pricing, and were fast to ship. I had to get my lower locally, as they dont have those, but everything else was great.

Hey guys, I originally posted a message a few months ago saying that I got a bunch of parts from ----- and that I was super happy ect... I actually started the business and was looking to get off the ground by spreading my name around like that, originally I didnt think much of it. I have later forgotten about this post and up until today have not given it a second thought. On another forum, I did the same thing, and my account was terminated. I want to be honest regardless, and now seeing the error of my ways I am posting this message everywhere. Though I have not had one unhappy customer yet, this is not the way to get my name out there. Please accept my apology.

• 3 weeks later...