I wonder what "soon" is in real world time. I would love so see how they resolve the return to zero problem. It looks like the sight must be removed to field strip the rifle.

Good Find.

I wonder what "soon" is in real world time. I would love so see how they resolve the return to zero problem. It looks like the sight must be removed to field strip the rifle.

Good Find.

It might attach to the tang on the back of the rifle, and then fold up to cover the back of the dust cover.

I have the Tech-sight 200 installed on my SKS and just love it. The increased sight distance and the rear peep has turned my SKS from a 3 inch bullet sprayer @ 50 yards to a 1 inch group pattern.

To those wondering about returning to zero after cleaning, I had the same concern with my SKS. I can tell you that the tech-sight reinstalls correctly, I have full confidence they will provide a rear sight that your going to fall in love with. I like mine so much, I removed the scope.

I do suggest buying the smaller pin front sight. The thick front sight pin makes it hard to get your target centered,especially @ 100 yard + distances.

sent an email asking how soon is soon and this is the response

Thanks for the interest in Tech-SIGHTS. It is taking longer than we anticipated to get into production with the sights. We are looking at early to mid July for a kick off now. The price will be between $100-125. This sight is a little more complex and comes with a replacement cover for the AK. This accounts for the higher pricing than some of our other sights. We are very excited about the new sight and the tremendous difference it makes in the AK.

Best regards,

Larry Nesseth