Unfortunately the MOST UNAPPRECIATED member of this forum is the guy we owe EVERYTHING to for it's existence to start with. He's the guy who has spent all the time keeping it updated and running as smooth as possible as it has grown. He's the guy who has spent between 16 and 20 thousand dollars (so far) out of his own pocket, so that we all have a place to come and discuss these fine weapons.

HE's the guy who makes it possible for all you people, as well as myself, to have a targeted market audience here to sell your wares, whether as a business, or as just a hobby, or just finding somewhere to sell off your Saiga that you no longer want.

I have personally spearheaded several fund drives to try and raise money from members here to help with that problem and as many of you know, I am constantly dropping hints and soliciting for donations to the cause. My own girlfriend donated 20 bucks out of her pocket when she didn't really have it to give, then turned around and donated $20 more, just six months later because she sees all that goes on and CARES, like me. Some people here who actually have high paying jobs or plenty of money, think it's too much trouble to even donate the minimum of 5 dollars! THAT MAKES ME SICK! As much as all of us have gotten from this board and continue to get on a daily basis! As a moderator here, one of my toughest jobs of late, has been having to enforce the rule we have about not selling anything on this forum without being a contributor. I have run into brick wall after brick wall! I have had people bitch and argue nonstop about it and have had to keep people from slipping stuff by under the radar, whether intentionally or not.

WHY is it such a difficult concept people???

IT COSTS MONEY to run this place, a LOT of it. If you benefit from knowledge you have gained here, or especially if you benefit monetarily by making a sale here, or even by saving some cash by finding a good deal or a good contact on this forum then DONATE SOME MONEY BACK!!! Geez! Why is it so hard for some people? If EVERYBODY just donated a little bit it would add up to a huge amount!

If you are manufacturing a custom part that is Saiga specific then you need to be a business level contributor here on the site where you will sell the most of your product and find the biggest concentrated market audience. It's really that simple. $100 a month is not much when you can easily make ten times that in one month by advertising your products and your website here. If you have something that the people want, then there is a huge enough crowd that comes through here every day, that they are going to see it.

I'll tell ya what's gonna happen if this doesn't improve SOON!

MAX, the owner, administrator, and the MOST unappreciated member of the forum is going to start feeling even LESS APPRECIATED and he's going to PULL THE PLUG on this whole damned thing!!!

Where will you go for Saiga knowledge then?

Where will you sell all your stuff then?

Where will you find so many people in one location who actually want this kind of stuff?

For all our sakes I hope Max sees a LOT of donations start rolling in AND TODAY!!! It shouldn't have to be on the backs of all of us who have donated before and even more than once.

IF YOU CARE ABOUT THIS FORUM CLICK HERE >>>>>> http://forum.saiga-12.com/donations/

This has been a public service announcement.... now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Edited by Cobra 76 two

I'll pony up for some more. I don't mind contributing. I must admit that I did so once and sort of forgot about it. But, with the reminder, I'll see if I can't sneak some money out of the wife's "buy new furniture" money to send in. Heaven knows, I don't want to use my own "buy more ammo and guns" money.

WJ

P.S. I'm not a big fan of PayPal, so I just wrote out the check and I'll drop it in the mail tomorrow. It is not a lot, but if everyone sent in what they can spare, over the minimum, it would be a huge help.

Edited by WarriorJudge

I'm an idiot, I thought the only 2 ways to pay was with you PayPal account, or mailing in a check/money order. But I just went through the subscribe steps, and now realize that you can pay through PayPal, without actually having a PayPal account. Am I seeing this right? I don't have a PayPal account, nor do I want one, that's the thing that has been holding me off.

So hopefully I'm reading it right, and I can donate through PayPal, without opening an account. If so, I will be contributing tonight.

Thanks for the reminder Cobra.

Bushys economy boost checks should be hitting everyones mailbox/checking account here real quik....Even a $5 dolla bill sent in helps.Sacrafice one gallon of gas :blink: to help keep this place runnin smooth.

C'mon guys, if I can afford a couple of bucks, anyone can. Where else are we going to find a place like this about Saiga weapons? If there is any other place I have not found it.

Plus we get the privilege of being around so many colorful characters! :batman:

Take a few of the one dollar bills that you were going to spend at the nudie bar this weekend on pervert row, and put them towards an even better cause. :angel:

Come on guys....if I as single Enlisted Marine can afford to pitch in a few extra bucks you HIGH ROLLING civilian paid (LMAO) peeps should be able to as well.

Like Cobra said where else besides right here will you find such a great wealth of knowledge, friendship and likely'hood to share information on tip and mod's...not to mention being able to list stuff for sell and not having to pay to do so...come on pony up ladies & gents!!

SAIGA12.com RULES!! :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

Just donated $40 to this great cause! It is but a small token of my appreciation to all who dwell here and provide so much insight and commentary on our shared Saiga experience.

Thank you Cobra for reminding us why this forum is here and thank you Makc for bringing us all together.

Now can't we all get along?

nyclu3

You are very welcome and yes we can! Thank YOU nyclu3 and everyone else who contributes to this place we all enjoy! :super:

And above all we need to always keep Max in our thoughts! He may not always be online but he's always around and always doing things for us.

That is why he has all you moderators to keep the peace, so he can take care of the technical behind the scenes stuff to keep this place running. By the way, how's your new dog comming along? Hope everything is well with you.

nyclu3

I just want to say I'm a single mother and last year when I donated, twice, I wasn't even getting child support. I worked in the 'green' field and if any of you do, you know you'll never get rich doing it. So, if IIIII can afford it, any of you can. If I can swing $40 under my circumstance, then there is NO ONE one this forum who can't swing $5.

And Max is doing great! He's a big baby. I swear, on first glance, he looks like he's an older dog. But I mean literally, he's a baby. It's so obvious, and cute. Especially for a dog so BIG!!!!

Of course I see this thread after I find out that my starting date for work is backed up at least two weeks (probably three).....I'll see what I can squeeze once I get settled in here back home

UPS=Big Brown Santa. LOL Never heard that one before, but ain't it the truth! I'm like a little kid pacing the floor waiting for him, and when he comes I rush out of the door to greet him. :lolol:

Please donate to the forum, its worth it! (Heh, ain't gonna get me for an OT post this time)