Home conversion job.....yikes!!!!!!!!

The swiss cheese picture on the top is a great design for extreme ventilation and weight reduction!!!! :rolleyes:

Tony, you work miracles! I would have thought that there was no way to redeem that sucker!

Edited by BuffetDestroyer

I am guessing the rear pistol grip hole was cut first, then the trigger guard was attached in those two rear most holes in front of the trigger guard hole. Then he realized with the grip that far back, he couldn't reach the trigger. So then he cut another pistol grip hole further forward and drilled more forward holes for the trigger guard. I am not sure why there are six holes cut for the guard though...........

Tony

Butchered.jpg

I am guessing the rear pistol grip hole was cut first, then the trigger guard was attached in those two rear most holes in front of the trigger guard hole. Then he realized with the grip that far back, he couldn't reach the trigger. So then he cut another pistol grip hole further forward and drilled more forward holes for the trigger guard. I am not sure why there are six holes cut for the guard though...........

Tony

C'mon folks, that is the ultimate in adjustability :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Holy sheep shit batman! That is why I would not try and do mine. I can do a lot of things well, but there are things that I have my doubts about and I will not ruin a perfectly good weapon trying to learn.

Hats off to you Tony for taking a train wreck and salvaging it.

Wait a second...

Think about it a minute.

Tony has a two year back log.

So...

I f**k up my gun and send pictures to Tony.

He fells sorry for me, or he wants to show how bad it gets.

In the mean time he accepts my gun to make an example of me. And then upgrades it ahead of the other "suckers".

Wooo Woooo.

Am I stupid.

Looks like he tried to reuse the old trigger hole for a PG nut hole and then realized that won't work. And had to adjust everything forward because of it.

And I thought mine was rough with an exposed hex nut holding the trigger guard in place.

Man that is my shotty, you can not torture a confession out of me, especially here! :haha:

I fixed it for you. :devil:

Not just no, but HELL NO :eek::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Not even to a Daisy BB gun. :eek:

If the person that did that is here, I feel sorry for them. Really do.

But they deserve all of the ragging on they get. Know your limitations!

Would be intresting to know what Tony hit him for to fix it back to usable starting condition.

Tony?

Edited by waltham_41

I the words of the all- knowing Rocket J. Squirrel - "Hokey Smokes, Bullwinkle!" :eek:

Looks like someone told him he should add compensator holes but forgot to tell him that they go on the muzzle-end rather than the receiver-end...

That - or he had a new set of drill bits and said "eh? - if I screw up, Tony can fix it..."

Nice work by the way... :super:

Macbeau sends...

No No you guys got it all wrong! That there is one of thoes lightwieght, desert, jungle, adjustable PG saiga conversions. You know when crawling around the jungle,or in the desert, and goop gets in your gun, all that goop just falls out. YEH YEH Thats it.:lolol:

............and that POS job he received in that condition will be another flawless TROMIX issue when he's done !!!

Where's my damned pom-poms and poodle skirt when (apparently) I don't need them !!!!

I, for one, would like to see a before/after set of pics on this one !!