That is the same gun that Halo was supposed to come out with a year or two ago. It is a 12 gauge pump shotgun. Looks very cool, but I don't care for the pump action although it is high capacity (not as high as a S-12 w/a MD-20). To each their own. Were it semi-auto I would be on it in a heaartbeat.

I have a strange criteria for long guns. If they are too short to reach the barrel holder in my gun safe, I don't want them. That eliminates all pull pup designs and a few other possibilities, too. Although, if this one were to prove reliable, it might find a place near the bed, where my safe requirement is irrelevant.

I do like the way it looks.

WJ

I seem to recall that this is the same company that failed to produce some parts for Tromix on a timely and reliable basis. Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong on this thought.

Also, if you do a business search of them, the company has three employees. So, no doubt, if they proceed with this design, and I hope the do, they will have to pull a Magpul and sell the design to a more established company to mass produce it. I guess there is nothing wrong with that, so long as the align themselves with a good parent company.

Still, the more I look at it, the more I like the way it looks. I guess I could make an exception to the "has to fit in the gun safe rack" rule.

WJ.

Or it could go on a presale to start up the company like MD and others. I don't think many comp. sell stock to start up but with so many "in the works" items paid for now get it years later it makes you wish some bank would but up money for a good idea. That way it could be look at this want to buy it order here... No more is it here yet is it here yet

i believe the vertical forward grip is where you pump it. the rail must slide back.

If that is the case I personally would want more than that one screw holding the part that makes the gun cycle....

i believe the vertical forward grip is where you pump it. the rail must slide back.

If that is the case I personally would want more than that one screw holding the part that makes the gun cycle....

Why is that? Mossberg sold thousands of these "with only one screw"...

mossberg500-bullpup-shotgun-manual.jpg

I've never heard of anyone having a failure on these due to 'only one screw'.

• 2 weeks later...

Why is that? Mossberg sold thousands of these "with only one screw"...

I've never heard of anyone having a failure on these due to 'only one screw'.

Cuz I'm some dumb kid who thinks he knows everything :ded: Just by my armchair commando opinion, I'd like to see two but I didn't know that the 500 bullpup only had one screw also.

I have a strange criteria for long guns. If they are too short to reach the barrel holder in my gun safe, I don't want them.

lol that's funny, it's my exact opposite criteria.

Im not sure what the name change is about, but I talked with brian about this gun at the last SAR show west. Its funny because he tried to get me to buy a saiga 12 they had to show off the halo rails. He was optimistic that the p-12 would be in production by this years show, but said it was slow going to get everything lined up for production. (an understatement at 2 years) Those pictures look like a prototype to me still, so we will see if he makes it or not. Probably more like a preorder. Id like one, but im sure its gonna be pricey. Not sure i care for the sight picture either. compact is a plus, and no tax stamp is better. I think his bread and butter is the p90 stuf though, we will see how hard this is pushed.

• 11 months later...

The simple fact that I never see them SHOOT IT leads me to question it just that much more... it looks like prototype stage is what we are seeing... and not even a firing prototype yet!!

:smoke: