Tromix - 12" Folder Entry Gun (pic)

I just got back from shooting the 12" gun and it ran superbly. I fired a large assortment of 3" mags of all shot sizes as well as a bunch of 2.75" #1 Buck, double-ought buck and slugs. It cycled them all fine, about 100 rounds or so. It is sure nice to put together a gun that runs good right off the bat, and not have to dick with it.

Tony..

I have 2 Saiga 12s..one I was packing to ship for PG& barrel lopping to Firefly..Both brand new in the box..When are you going to be ready to do any S12s conversions??.I'm Based in the Free state of Texas..

Also...You don't have any trick Ideas for Benelli M3 & M4s,do ya..I have both & might be willing to let ya take some US$D out of my piggy bank & get em done..You come highly recomended..:-)

Stay Safer!

Wade

StarLynx@swbell.net

I am actually ready to roll on the Saiga conversions right now. I just got 10ea guns in this morning and they are already completely torn down and ready for mods and reassembly. By late tomorrow, most will be well on their way back together as 12" shorty's. The SBS paperwork was faxed to the ATF this morning as well.

You will find that I work very quickly with not much jacking around while thinking stuff over. I have already manufactured tooling to spin the bolt carrier on the piston axis in the lathe, have a fixture to cut and reweld the carrier/piston (straight), and have a forming die and rough cut material to make the Tromix trigger housings. Rear receiver plates will arrive tomorrow and they will be fixtured and fab'd up to accept the ACE .625" CTC holes.

If you are interested in me doing the work on your gun, just give me a call 9-5 central time at 918 251-5640. If I don't answer, I am probably out picking up some supplies. You can hit my cell phone if you like at 918 637-0390.

I prefer to discuss specific customer needs over the phone, which only takes a few minutes, rather than e-mailing back and forth over the course of several days. Speed is king..........no dicking around here, my friend.

Tony Rumore

Tromix Corp

www.tromix.com

You want an entry gun check this out for those of you who have not seen it yet.

http://www.colesgunworks.com/

The big guy is converting my saiga to semi auto pg and 922r compliant and all that stuff. When he is done I'll post a picture.

Edited by topmaul