Where do I get chokes?

If you have purchased your Saiga shotgun with a treaded barrel and it only came with a 0.0 tube on it, you might need to get chokes so you can use your gun at the skeet and trap range!

Refference:

CYLINDER 0.0 - SLUGS (the threaded bbl model usually comes with it!)

IMPROVED CYLINDER 0.2 (or 0.3) - SKEET

MODIFIED 0.5 - SKEET

FULL 1.0 - TRAP

• 7 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

anyone seen the "paradox" choke? supposed to be rifled for slugs.... was listed in the factory paperwork that came with gun. all my gun had was a thread protector ring on it when new, never had a choke tube.

Russian Military (Rusmil) has them on occasion. I would check with some of the forum vendors (like CSS) though as there may be one made here in the US now. Once in a great while you see one made by Tromix in the past but these are no longer made.

Welcome to the forum!

See also here:http://forum.saiga-1...rs/page__st__30

Short of having a gunsmith thread the barrel internally for Winchokes or Remchokes, I think this is your most versatile option and a good deal too. You can get every conceiviable choke, in flush or extended, or with a "Cutts Compensator", an ego compensator (AKA "door breacher")

Mine is great. I have a Hastings Paradox Winchoke and a full choke for it. With the thread protector, that gives me 3 settings: rifled for slugs, cylinder, and full. I would like to add turkey to that mix, but I mostly find Full to give me what I want.

Here it is on my gun with the Full choke installed: post-17871-0-03221700-1325106238_thumb.jpg

• Like 3
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.