WTB: Dimpled Saiga 7.62 x 39mm

if you got the time, look around on gunbroker and ask the people selling if they have any dimple guns, thats how i got mine, but beware....they don't have PG holes precut like some of the other receiver styles do....so keep that in mind if your going to convert....

if you got the time, look around on gunbroker and ask the people selling if they have any dimple guns, thats how i got mine, but beware....they don't have PG holes precut like some of the other receiver styles do....so keep that in mind if your going to convert....

Thanks for the heads up on the lack of precut PG holes. Never knew that.

regards,

• 2 weeks later...

Just a side note. If you buy from Gunbroker or an auction site (or anywhere online really), make sure the Saiga you're buying actually has dimples. Email the seller, don't just go by the pics. Sometimes people will post pictures of any Saiga, if they don't have pictures of the actual one for sale, and you may end up with no dimples.

Thanks for all the help guys but my search goes on. The dealer on Gunbroker won't sell t CA even though dealers sell them here. Go figure.

What price are you offering for one? I have one with dimples, never fired, with a bullet guide installed and the mag release filed down to lock in standard AK magazines. Was going to do a full conversion on it but never got around to it.. oh and it also has the skeleton stock from the factory.. also still have the original box it came in with papers, ect.

Let me know if you're interested and throw me an offer.

post-7122-1214004283_thumb.jpg

Edited by KC913
Thanks for all the help guys but my search goes on. The dealer on Gunbroker won't sell t CA even though dealers sell them here. Go figure.

What price are you offering for one? I have one with dimples, never fired, with a bullet guide installed and the mag release filed down to lock in standard AK magazines. Was going to do a full conversion on it but never got around to it.. oh and it also has the skeleton stock from the factory.. also still have the original box it came in with papers, ect.

Let me know if you're interested and throw me an offer.

post-7122-1214004283_thumb.jpg

KC,

Message sent.

regards

• 3 weeks later...