It will be interesting to see if we will be able to just buy the drum housing and use the guts out of the 2 3/4 drum and swap back and forth, and if so, what will the housing alone cost.

Now don't take me wrong, I love my Saiga, but its getting to where I cant afford the wife and kids, and the shotty too....................... I'm sure going to miss them, but I am sure they will understand my decision. :lolol:

It will be interesting to see if we will be able to just buy the drum housing and use the guts out of the 2 3/4 drum and swap back and forth, and if so, what will the housing alone cost.

Now don't take me wrong, I love my Saiga, but its getting to where I cant afford the wife and kids, and the shotty too....................... I'm sure going to miss them, but I am sure they will understand my decision. :lolol:

You are saying you want a drum that goes both ways......................

:haha:

You are saying you want a drum that goes both ways......................

:haha:

Hell yeah, I'm not closed minded. :angel:

Edited by waltham_41