WTS saiganov parts, od furniture, kobra weaver mount

For sale You get first crack at these I will crosspost in a day or two. I accept Mo or discrete paypal +3%

OD furniture set includes kvar nato length buttstock, trimed to clear screws in old trigger holes, but fits tight reguardless. Cholate handguard set new. Note: color looks closer then what the pic shows 2 922 parts-$50 shipped

post-797-1211900574_thumb.jpg

Saiganov project set. I decieded to go another way. Romanian drag buttstock note this will fit on a saiga ver.21 I tried it, or regular saiga with conversion. Psl handguard will need to be moded for the saiga, handguard retainer you can modify yourself this is a stock ak47 type, and a gas tube with wood handguard. This IS ALLREADY modified to fit a Saiga 308. $110 shipped

post-797-1211900604_thumb.jpg

Kobra weaver mount for a gen II (coin style batteries) replace siderail mount with this and you can put it on an ar or whatever. Little finish wear on thumbnuts but otherwise excellent shape. Also includes pouch that will fit the Kobra with the weaver mount. Pouch looks like new, but sun glare showed up in photo $45 shipped

post-797-1211900631_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hunter78
  • 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.