AGP CLEAR MAGS!

ok, purty please,thanks for the pics cobra,you could mix colors in the same mag and it would kinda look like xmas lights, any word on a BIG shoot out yet,btw looks very tactacool the gangstas,lol at the range would shit their pants if they see some clear mags !!

Edited by pvt joker
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting on the final word on when but I think I have a where if y'all are intersted....

To answer that other question....I've had no probs at all with the locking lugs, front or rear.

Christmas lights.... :lolol:

I'll post something in the NC Shootout thread...

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...90&start=90

when I hear some more info on when my friend wants to do another one. I told him last weekend that I had a few people wanting to come down and blast so he's rolling it around now. I'm hoping for something around a month or less. If he can't get it together by then I may sponsor something here at my place or secure another local piece of land. IMO public ranges are just too snooty and can be expensive.

Madmax4x4: Is that avatar punishment or are you telling us something? :lolol:

I think both telling you something and punishment: FROM GOD :cryss:

The mags do feel like they could be weaker material but I don't mind ass much if something breaks or doesn't work if given warning ahead of time. Then it is just my choice but I wouldn't think they would sell them if the mags were too weak. I do wish the bars, plastic line would be moved higher like on the 5 round mag. the little tabs on the side wear out on me giving extra play in the mag but not as much to create feeding problem.

I like the look of these! BTW like my new stock? I needed the cheek rest for the kobra, but magpul and everyone else is out of the od so flat earth is only thing they had, so I figured I might as well do a little creative painting

post-797-1212676883_thumb.jpg

post-797-1212676928_thumb.jpg

post-797-1212676976_thumb.jpg

Mine came today! Can you believe UPS was actually a day earlier then the tracking # said it would be! These are sweet looking.

mine the same way tracking# said 6/5 .

Guys did your mag ( 8 and 10rds ) have any side to side play when it locked in to the S12?

I just never pay attention to it before :rolleyes: mine can be rock form side to side not bad but it's there.

My first S12 has zero play on any of my mags, the second one has a little play to the right only.

Thanks Sgt.

here is mine not done with it yet.

clearmagvh8.jpg

well, got these in the mail yesterday, and they're pretty sweet. My only problem now is that I have to make sure the colors of my shells don't "clash" with my saiga furniture. :unsure::cryss:

ha ha ha make sure it's not a rainbow colors :lol::lol::lol:

My clear 10 round mag has twice as much play as my black 10 rounder (1/4" side to side for Black, 1/2" STS for Clear). While annoying, I doubt it will affect functioning.

Edited for Clarification: Side to Side play measured at the bottom of magazine, not at magwell (obviously)

Edited by usptac