WTS: Converted Saiga 7.62x39 with accessories. $450 Shipped.

Well, mark this down as something I'm going to regret later but there are some other firearm purchases I want to make before the November elections so I'm selling my Saiga and thought I would give fellow forum members a shot at it before it goes on Gunbroker.

Obviously, you must be legally able to purchase firearms in your state. I will transfer this to my local FFL and have him mail it to yours.

This is a EAA Saiga that I've owned for a few years now. I've probably put about 600 rounds down range through it. I've cleaned it after every range trip.

There is a bullet guide installed as well as a recoil buffer and the mag release has been modified to accept normal AK mags.

I'm including (2) Saiga mags, (2) Hungarian 20 rounders and (2) 10 round mags plus the front sight adjustment tool and the recoil buttstock pad.

My firm price is $450 shipped.

Here's a pic:

post-2307-1212510585_thumb.jpg

Where are you located? I'm very interested, but I can only take mags with 15 or less rounds thanks to nazi NJ laws. Can I get a couple bucks off without the hi-cap mags? :D PM me the details as well as your location

Where are you located? I'm very interested, but I can only take mags with 15 or less rounds thanks to nazi NJ laws. Can I get a couple bucks off without the hi-cap mags? :D PM me the details as well as your location

P.M Sent.

One thing I forgot to mention was that it also has the Tapco G2 trigger. Pistol Grip and Stock are both US.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.