Current Drum progress questions answered HERE!!!!

Everyone keep this thread bumped.

All noobs wanting to know where the drums at or info on them, USE THE SEARCH or READ A FEW THREADS.

Pre-production samples were shipped to forum members for testing, and the reviews were RAVES. The drum is a winner and will be produced, but Mike has OCD about the product with his name on it and therefore insists on making it absolutely perfect. This is good for you whether you like it or not.

BE PATIENT!!!!! If you pre-paid and are worried about the 2 or three hundred bucks you spent on the pre-order because you need or need that money for something else, then I guess you probably couldn't afford the drum(s) in the first place. In that case you shouldn't hold Mike accountable for your inability to manage your finances, OR MORE IMPORTANTLY your inability to read the order info on his website prior to your purchase. If you really need the money, I will buy your pre-order. Just cancel it with Mike and tell him to charge me. I want your drums.

Accept the fact that you don't know anything about prototyping and trying to bring an injection-molded product to market. Trust in Mike. Just ask the Beta testers about the quality and reality of the product.

That is all.

Thanks for the update.

I was curious if anyone has had their account charged for the last few drums that popped up a couple 5 or 6 weeks ago?

I am VERY familiar with prototyping new products and Know the process. Thanks,Headshot for trying to make me feel stupid, but anyway,.. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Anyway I CAN"T WAIT!! till the Drums get here!

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Edit to add,.

BUMP!! as requested,...

Edited by Gas Giant
Thanks for the update.

I was curious if anyone has had their account charged for the last few drums that popped up a couple 5 or 6 weeks ago?

I am VERY familiar with prototyping new products and Know the process. Thanks,Headshot for trying to make me feel stupid, but anyway,.. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Edit to add,.

BUMP!! as requested,...

This is my dry humor at work, so no offense to everyone. I'm really bad at adding smilies.

However, I REALLY DO want to buy out other peoples' pre-orders.

I only pre-ordered two, and I've been smackin my ass for it since the window closed.

Thanks for the update.

Edit to add,.

BUMP!! as requested,...

This is my dry humor at work, so no offense to everyone. I'm really bad at adding smilies.

However, I REALLY DO want to buy out other peoples' pre-orders.

I only pre-ordered two, and I've been smackin my ass for it since the window closed.

No offense taken your right on. I've made the same offer to the whinners before guess what? No takers. Let's make it fun for the wait, a little humor is good for the soul.

Gas Giant I was in on that one. I paid the requested full amount, I have no problem with it, just wish I had got in sooner. I've paid two in full and reserved one more.

You think your humor is dry, I feel like grabbing a tube of KY everytime I post. <_<

my review was OK, at best. please dont say that I was 100% in my impressions with the MD drum.

you are putting false statements in my mouth.

my review was OK, at best. please dont say that I was 100% in my impressions with the MD drum.

you are putting false statements in my mouth.

No one would put false statements in your mouth in this thread? What happened to your post that you were writting down names of those who bitched? It was here a few minutes ago.

Edited by AllJacks
No one would put false statements in your mouth in this thread? What happened to your post that you were writting down names of those who bitched? It was here a few minutes ago.

That's our Bvamp!

All black helicopters and conspiracy theories.

You'll get used to him!

:haha:

That's our Bvamp!

All black helicopters and conspiracy theories.

You'll get used to him!

:haha:

Strange one minute his post is threatening that he is taking down names of those who post (as if they are not there already) and the next the post was gone and the shit about his review replacing it. I think the several post I've read of his screams, LOOK AT ME I'M SOMEBODY TOO IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT I KNEW BUT I CAN'T TELL YOU BUT I KNOW MORE THAN YOU, I'll SHOW YOU I'M INPORTANT!

You say "You'll get used to him!", how long has this been going on? PM might be better.

Sad that the OP thinks any dissatisfaction with the situation is about a couple hundred bucks to make the mortgage payment.

I simply want what I was promised and what I paid for. If Mike charged the second half of the payment, he should have shipped in short order.

That is all I am saying' :smoke:

http://www.mdarms.com/scripts/openExtra.asp?extra=17

For our first production run, MD Arms will require a 50% deposit of the total invoice amount at the time of placing your order. The remaining balance will be charged right before shipping.
Edited by 98_1LE

And I think Mike and others have explained the situation quite adequately and til they are all blue in the face!

All because a bunch of people seem to want to take shots at Mike for whatever reasons.....................................

You are wrong -This is a BRAND new product. There is alot of cost in producing something like this.It is a large undertaking. I KNEW GOING IN THAT I WOULD BE WAITING A LONG TIME. MIKE HAS BEEN STRAIGHT UP WITH ALL OF US. Like someone else said if you cant let your cash float without freaking out than you should not have bought this. You were looking for a quick score and you lost. I too would love to have it already but its not like you have not gotten updates,it is coming dont you see that. Than maybe you should grow up and be patient. I agree that some responses are angry and nasty and are unacceptible and those people know who they are but come on guys GROW UP AND JUST WAIT! I have no vested interest in this but I know I will receive, not in my time frame but what ever it take it takes. YOU CAN GET YOUR CASH BACK IF YOU CANT AFFORD WAITING. Its black or white-CASH OR WAIT Your choice. You by complaining are not making anyone work faster just adding stress to the situation.

Mike will deliver when the product is ready bottom line and stop listening to the as#hol#$ and then jumping on the complaint line.

Grow up and wait

I for one am sure that it is coming and I know mike is reading all of these and trying HIS VERY BEST! Give the guy a break or cancel.

Edited by semiautoken

This may be the wrong attitude to have, but I wish that the MDARMS section could be locked until Mike is ready to give us an update. I come here and see new posts and think "cool, new info" and its the same old BS. But I guess it would just bleed over into another part of the forum and start shit there so........ :bad_smile:

Edited for spelling as usual

Edited by waltham_41
This may be the wrong attitude to have, but I wish that the MDARMS section could be locked until Mike is ready to give us an update. I come here and see new posts and think "cool, new info" and its the same old BS. But I guess it would just bleed over into another part of the forum and start shit there so........ :bad_smile:

That's not a bad idea really.

Unfortunately these assclowns will just post in another section.

That's not a bad idea really.

Unfortunately these assclowns will just post in another section.

You've got my vote. FMJ.

You've got to be fucking kidding me! You people that think Mike took your money and went to Mexico are FUCKTARDS!!!

Do you actually think someone would put as much time into something as he has so he can cut and run with the money hes gotten so far? I would be surprised if he would break even! People that are very real and established on this forum have held those drums. They ARE coming. Lets say he is fucking you over...are all the mods that have shot them in on it?

Do you know how much money it costs to do something like this? Holy shit! The fact that he is trying so hard to make sure he doesn't put out a wraith faker,and putting up with this shit must be painful.

Anyone questioning his integrity should get their drum,do a mag dump,then get bitch slapped,and have it taken away.

I am 100% for locking the MD threads till he wants to post something.

That may just happen... :rolleyes:

Or maybe like I suggested in the other thread...anyone who has a tiny enough member and wants to post his frustration in Mike's section will have his avatar changed to something chosen by one or all of the staff here at saiga-12.com. :lolol:

Ok here ya go folks. This is the new plan. Since people have been repeatedly asked nicely to stop posting in here about how they feel it is unfair or wrong of Mike to not spend his valuable time posting on the internet, instead of working on getting the mags done....here is what we are gonna do from now on. Starting with the last post that was made (which is now gone BTW) we will be deleting ALL posts in Mike's section that we feel do not belong or may cause further unrest on this forum. This is Mike's business section that he payed for, and is still paying for every month....until he is back here, and able to take up for himself and delete whatever threads or posts he feels do not belong, then I will take it upon myself as his friend and future business partner, to put out every fire that these impatient crybabies want to start.

Whether it's right or wrong in your minds no longer matters to me. I am so sick of this crap I'm just not going to put up with it any more. I have done everything in my power to help people with their questions. Every single day I get PMs from people from all over, wanting to know what is up with Mike. I have to answer all those and still come here and listen to people bitch and complain on what is fast becoming an hourly basis! NO MORE! Post it and it disappears, simple as that.

I told you all that I talked to Mike on the phone a little over a week ago, and he said for me to relay the message that everything is still moving forward and although there have been further delays, it is being worked out as we speak. Mike said he would be posting something soon, just as soon as he had something useful to post. All you people that need proof of his existance and proof that he hasn't run off with your money are just going to have to sit on your hands for awhile and wait for it. You will get it when Mike is ready and not before then.

And before some poindexter starts in about how the title of this thread says the exact opposite of what I am now stating to everyone, please take note that it was worded that way on purpose by the OP in order to draw your attention here and be told to STOP IT!