• 2 weeks later...
Hey Tony,

I am a very proud owner of one #S02 Tromix Saiga 12.

As far as describing how blown away I am by the quality of your work,...words fail me.

YOU SIR ARE AN ARTIST!

Just wanted you to know.

Thank's man! :super:

Ditto x 2. I just recieved my 8 & 12 inch S17's yesterday and they are flawless in all regards. Took them to the range and ran 200 rds thru them without a hic-up. I couldn't be more pleased. I'll be shooting the 8" at OFAST this weekend. Thanks Tony.

Jerry

Ditto on all that. I received my 14" S06 (build #172) a little while back and I am SO GLAD I "bit the bullet" and bought an "overpriced" S-12 "bird in hand" at a gun show about 6 mos ago, SBS'ed it, and sent it to Tony for "S06-ization" and did not try to build it myself. WORTH THE MONEY in my humble opinion. No trying to gather all the necessary parts, fiddling & grinding, going hither and yon to welder buddies and machine shop buddies and Molycoat buddies and endless hours figurin' & fiddlin' and quite possibly ending up with a gun that I may have spent MORE on and was NOT as nice looking and functional as what I paid for and received from Tony.

What a neat little gun that thing is. To me it's what the S-12 was always meant to be, its natural form as it were. Its original dumbass form seems like a horrendous joke.

What a neat little gun that thing is. To me it's what the S-12 was always meant to be, its natural form as it were. Its original dumbass form seems like a horrendous joke.

I felt the same way after handling my first SBS.