Heres how to make the bumpfire stock like mine

No offense, but isn't bumping something you outgrow?

Hell no, if you could do it you would not want to stop, its a total rush,it almost like the real thing .Not many people can do this from the shoulder,the ones ive been around. your only shooting one bullet at a time it works off recoil,

Cool but doesn't help are case with gun laws. I hope they don't call it a "shoestring"

Its all off recoil ,nothing has been altered in the rifle itself ,thats a big no no there!

Y'all google "Akins Accelerator".

It was a stock just like this one for the Ruger 10/22. Nothing on the rifle was modified, it was all done with the special spring loaded stock.

The alphabet boys declared it a machine gun and confiscated all that were sold.

Cool but doesn't help are case with gun laws. I hope they don't call it a "shoestring"

Its all off recoil ,nothing has been altered in the rifle itself ,thats a big no no there!

It was a stock just like this one for the Ruger 10/22. Nothing on the rifle was modified, it was all done with the special spring loaded stock.

So what about the tac-trigger and rubber band technique,gat trigger, hellstorm?

Wrong, it's totally different.

Atkins = reciever moving within the stock

This mod = stock collapsing under recoil.

If they ban this mod, they must also ban Knox Stocks... but Knox is WELL established.

No offense, but isn't bumping something you outgrow?

Outgrow bumping? Oh C'mon Will! How old were you when you stopped masturbating??....oops!...nevermind! :haha:

Hey I still jerkoff when my girlfreinds not around to get me off ,Ill admit it, whats wrong with bump firing , bumpfiring from the waist anyone can do but i challenge you to try it from the shoulder,there is a technique behind it

http://www.poormansmachinegun.com/

Im not saying that its not fun as hell to dump a mag like that, Hell I bumped my S-12 a few times today, but the principal is just about the same as the Atkins. Both actions are on a spring loaded mechanism. Soon you will see bumpfiring "assistants" banned as well.

I believe that the reason the BATF came down on the Akins Accelerator is because there was a rest for your finger that put it in the perfect spot and held it there. It made bump firing no longer a skill or a technique. Do I think they were right? Definitely not, it was still one bullet per trigger pull, but I don't make the rules and the BATF doesn't follow them anyway. Now, on to the link..

I just love it when someone starts a thread, and then goes back and edits out the main body of the first post.... :rolleyes:

sorry dude, i think some people were pissed at what i had to offer,so screw it

Not at all, just comparing it to a well known product that had a short legal lifespan.

I think it's cool, actually. Something a Crapco T6 buttstock is actually good for.

I also think that if you take your nice springy-stock and have it on your .223 or 7.62x39 Saiga and "have it run almost like the real thing", in front of the wrong people, the fecal matter will be hittin' the oscillation.... ( sad, but true )

Edited by nalioth

well, its easier to have an assist to bump fire, but u can get a techique down with just your finger, shoulder bump firing is pretty accurate as long as your gun and yourself are up to par.....and who outgrows its? its like outgrowing sex or breathing.....just doesn't happen ;)

I just love it when someone starts a thread, and then goes back and edits out the main body of the first post.... :rolleyes:

Not at all, just comparing it to a well known product that had a short legal lifespan.

I think it's cool, actually. Something a Crapco T6 buttstock is actually good for.

I also think that if you take your nice springy-stock and have it on your .223 or 7.62x39 Saiga and "have it run almost like the real thing", in front of the wrong people, the fecal matter will be hittin' the oscillation.... ( sad, but true )

Ive done it in front of the STATE POLICE,couple of NATIONAL Guard dudes at the shooting range and my sisters boyfreind is a cop he has seen it too,nobody really says anything

Given a large enough population some people will always be pissed about anything. Doesn't mean you have to compromise your position. You offered information some people liked it others didn't. You could offer free gold ingots to everyone at work and after 3 or so days someone would complain that they were:

1. too heavy

2. too hard to sell

3. Not <insert other valuable item here>

In short .... fug em

I am not trying to crap on your idea either, but it is similar to several products that have already been banned.

Being established has little to do with it, look up the open bolt Mac 10, Street Sweeper and the Spitfire Carbine for reference if the ones already quoted don't convince you. They all had an advantage that your idea does not, they had all been previously approved by the BATF.

I am sorry, but I think that this entire thread should be round filed.

Besides, speaking from experience, the only folks that think that these schemes are as much fun as the real thing, have never tried the real thing.

I am not trying to crap on your idea either, but it is similar to several products that have already been banned.

Being established has little to do with it, look up the open bolt Mac 10, Street Sweeper and the Spitfire Carbine for reference if the ones already quoted don't convince you. They all had an advantage that your idea does not, they had all been previously approved by the BATF.

I am sorry, but I think that this entire thread should be round filed.

Besides, speaking from experience, the only folks that think that these schemes are as much fun as the real thing, have never tried the real thing.

For those that can't afford "The Real Thing". I think it's a great idea. FMJ.

I almost got caught up in that,I was a beta tester for the akins accelerator 1 week before the ruling i was offered a outragous sum of money for mine... I sold it, Glad I did!!!!

There are several spring loaded products similar to this that are sold as a recoil absorbers. I don't see a legal problem with this mod at all. I mean, it serves more than one purpose. They might as well ban the Enidine recoil absorbers, Knoxx stocks and recoil pads because they give a little and might make bump-firing easier. Bump-firing is legal as long as it takes skill to do so. The Akins Accelerator was ruled a machine gun because it had a finger rest and a grip that stayed stationary and made bump firing so simple that it no longer required skill. After watching the poormansmachinegun.com videos, I would consider bump firing. Will it be the same as owning a true FA? Of coarse not, but I also could save $7-$14K and still be fairly accurate. I have a "cheap" SMG but that is the only FA that I think that I will ever own, the gun + ammo is too expensive!