did mike change the website?

Ummm...... :eek: I think she would lock up to about anything...... gulp!

DOG IN THE TUB...........DOG IN THE TUB!!!!!

^_^:shocked::shame:

WOW didn't know of anyone other than me to use that one.

think she would be down with the donkey punch or maybe give her the angry dragon :D

Soggy Biscuit!...... on second thought..... never mind.....

PLease excuse the ignorance here but unfortunately I don't know Mike, I have read that he has gone through a rough time and hopefully most people can see that... they Issue I have here for those that ordered alot of mags is that they have their money collected (partial) and the date keeps being pushed back I just got an email saying yet again that shipping will start in July? Some of you all may know him but from a stand point of someone that doesnt this deal kinda puts you on the edge. Again, dont fry me here, but why collect 50% if your design is up and running why are you collecting large sums of money to finace this operation. If he doesnt come through then the only thing left would be to take him to court since the time to dispute the credit card charges is long past and some have even sent checks etc? We stay in this in the hopes to get what seems to be a spectacular product but the way i see it we have all not only paid for R&D but have lost alot of time ( for those trying to resell as a dealer not speculation)

PLease excuse the ignorance here but unfortunately I don't know Mike, I have read that he has gone through a rough time and hopefully most people can see that... they Issue I have here for those that ordered alot of mags is that they have their money collected (partial) and the date keeps being pushed back I just got an email saying yet again that shipping will start in July? Some of you all may know him but from a stand point of someone that doesnt this deal kinda puts you on the edge. Again, dont fry me here, but why collect 50% if your design is up and running why are you collecting large sums of money to finace this operation. If he doesnt come through then the only thing left would be to take him to court since the time to dispute the credit card charges is long past and some have even sent checks etc? We stay in this in the hopes to get what seems to be a spectacular product but the way i see it we have all not only paid for R&D but have lost alot of time ( for those trying to resell as a dealer not speculation)

Not meaning to fry you or anyone, but perhaps if you'd read the multitude of posts, many by people who do know Mike or have dealt with him in the past and are not having a stroke, you can probably remove the lawyer from your speed dial and anticipate receiving your goods in a few weeks. There is a vast amount of effort and intricacy going into the project which perhaps some folks do not fully appreciate. Everyone has voluntarily placed orders and as is clearly stated in today's email notification if anyone isn't happy they can cancel their order. PATIENCE please.

So he finally gives an update and the tards are still coming out of the woodwork... :rolleyes:

nice

As for "DEALERS" like the one I exchanged PMs with for nothing, all yesterday morning....PRESELLING drums to customers....drums that do not even exist yet.....HOW DARE THEY come HERE and bitch and complain about Mike taking their money up front! (AS PER THE AGREEMENT!) :killer: