3 round hunting mags?

I'm not certain if anyone makes any. Can a 5 round mag be modified to hold 3? Main reason I'm asking the state of Ohio has some homosexuals in charge of ODNR they pass all sorts of dumass laws (No Hunting anything with a suppressors)( No Hunting anything with a shotgun with a capacity of more than 3 rounds) I wanting to hunt with the Saiga just to make them crap themself.

I whittled down a piece of balsa wood and made a mag into a 2 rounder, and one in the chamber.Worked great the other day for crow.For Ohio 3 shot plug is for deer,migratory birds"ducks,dove,geese,crow" and that's about it.I think turkey doesn't have the restriction, and rabbits,squirrels,groundhog,coyote definitely don't have it as I'm stuck in Ohio too until my career opens in Alaska.Hope this helps you out.It will take a little playing around to get the plug right but it works when whittled right.

I make and sell mag limiters for Saigas if you are interested. Many of the guys here can vouch for their quality and ease of use. Made of galvanized steel and easy to install and take out yourself.

Pm for details. :smoke:

I make and sell mag limiters for Saigas if you are interested. Many of the guys here can vouch for their quality and ease of use. Made of galvanized steel and easy to install and take out yourself.

Pm for details.

I know I can vouch for Cobras limiters. They installed and worked flawlessly in my S12. I had a couple mags plugged with the balsa in the S12 and it had a tendency to hang up once in a great while. In my S410 the balsa has never been an issue (probably did not use thick enough balsa in the S12 and it moves around to jam against the springs). Cobras have never failed me in the S12, worthevery penny in my book.

HogBlaster, if the rule says a shotgun that can't hold more than 3, be sure that they do not consider 1 in the barrel also. I know in Texas, when they say 3, they mean 1 in the pipe and 2 in the mag. If its the same in Ohio, make sure you block up your mags so they only hold 2. Those game wardens are sneaky and jump out of no where.

+1 on Cobra's limiters, they work great and are really easy to install.

Also, Tromix/Missisippi Auto Arms sell a floorplate that you can use with a cut-down AGP ten round mag. Just cut down your AGP mag to 2 round capacity, then fit the plate on and there ya go.

either way is easy.

+1 on Cobra's limiters, they work great and are really easy to install.

Also, Tromix/Missisippi Auto Arms sell a floorplate that you can use with a cut-down AGP ten round mag. Just cut down your AGP mag to 2 round capacity, then fit the plate on and there ya go.

either way is easy.

I'd rather Pound my testicals flat with a rubber mallet than cut down a 10 round mag to make a 2 rounder.

I'll give cobra a try

In a pinch, you could always just load a single shell, then cover the the magazine port with some duct tape to keep crud out. Would work OK for deer or turkey, but I wouldn't want to fuss like that for a day's worth of upland game or waterfowl.