Surefire 20rd mags

By hard to get meaning you have to call the store (801.571.1160) or shoot one f us an email and give us you r credit card, then yeah I guess they are hard to get. :D:P

Dude, just call us and order them, we have hundreds in stock.

What's the price on those? I already have 2, and I'd like a few more.

• 2 months later...

There not hard to get. Id perfer the FBMG over surefire personally. I just ordered 2 FBMG 20 round mags today and all I had to do was call. I asked them why their mags werent on their website and he said that the Russians have been holding back on the mag followers for their bodies. He then said they will probly have to start molding their own. They had tons of mag bodies in stock, and limited full mags only bc of the followers.

Edited by Xpur3L0g1cX
I asked them why their mags werent on their website and he said that the Russians have been holding back on the mag followers for their bodies. He then said they will probly have to start molding their own. They had tons of mag bodies in stock, and limited full mags only bc of the followers.

They should get some from Surefire...

They work in a factory deminsion mag...w/o the BHO effecting anything (stops too low to).

Has anyone used the 20rd Surefire mags? It seems that FBMG are a little hard to get right now. Was thinking about the Surefires but wanted further input on them.

TIA

Tread

after my life threatening ordeal with the surefire 25 rounder... I see some FBMG in my future... (think charging wild boar and a jamming surefire)