Charles Daly Defense AR15 stripped lower.

Charles Daly Defense stripped lower receiver just in....$100 shipped!! Receiver engravings are deep, very distinct and the finish is superb! Over all this lower is of a much better quality (IMHO) then either my DPMS, Double Star or Bushmaster lower receivers....on par with my Rock River Arms though.

Not to mention Mr. Kassnar the company president fielded questions personally that I had. GO CDD!!

101_0412.jpg

I've been reading a lot of great things about CDD lately as they entered the AR world.

What kind of configuration are you going for now with this lower, MCASgt?

They are very nice lowers, but NOTHING beats Mega Machine Shop lowers!!!!

I've been thinking about a Mega lower for my next :super: .

A bit off topic, but Mr. Kassnar is a straight up guy. He posts on several boards and actually answers questions, just like MCASgt New River noted. I asked him a question in a pm and he gave me his e-mail address. I somehow doubt that the CEO of FN or Colt, or some other big gun company would do that. Very impressive. CD Defense products are getting good reviews and their prices are very good. Several places sell their rifles significantly below MSRP.

I looked at some CDD complete rifles before I went with the LM&T. Some of CDD's complete rifles are nicely discounted. Nothing in this post is intended to address MCASgt New River's pricing. I have dealt with him and he is a ++++1111 guy and I would trust his pricing.

WJ

Edited by WarriorJudge
I've been reading a lot of great things about CDD lately as they entered the AR world.

Well considering I did this to my DPMS.....

101_0411.jpg

....it's simply replacing a broke lower. :ded:

(If anyone know an inexpensive fix PM me please.)

GOT MY BIG GIRL BACK IN ACTION!!

101_0421.jpg

101_0420.jpg

Edited by MCASgt New River

101_0411.jpg

is there a story on how it broke?

101_0411.jpg

is there a story on how it broke?

I was just trying to drive out the roll pin that was holding the trigger guard in without supporting the side that broke off. Really nothing high speed, low drag involved....just some un-edge-a-ma-cated smithing involved. I learn on my own guns and won't make that mistake again.

101_0411.jpg

Ouch. I've seen a lot of pics like that on arfcom.

Yes, I have seen that tutorial but lacked the wooden block....I wont forget that again.

If anyone wants to buy that broke-dick lower I'll let it go for a REALLY good price....ooops! Maybe I should have said that in the WTS section?

Yes, I have seen that tutorial but lacked the wooden block....I wont forget that again.

If anyone wants to buy that broke-dick lower I'll let it go for a REALLY good price....ooops! Maybe I should have said that in the WTS section?

JB weld it to look good. The trigger guard ears aren't really that important for strength or function. Any triggerguard will stay put with the pin on only one ear, but if you want to be sure, get the Magpul MIAD grip full kit. It includes the front stap with the built-in trigger guard. I am actually using one on an S308 build right now!

JB weld it to look good. The trigger guard ears aren't really that important for strength or function. Any triggerguard will stay put with the pin on only one ear, but if you want to be sure, get the Magpul MIAD grip full kit. It includes the front stap with the built-in trigger guard. I am actually using one on an S308 build right now!

Yeah! I'll try that and if it doesnt work the way I'd like to to look then I'll just take a freak'n band saw to the bastard!!

The MIAD would look REALLY NICE on the SBR though.....Hmmmmmm? :devil:

Yeah! I'll try that and if it doesnt work the way I'd like to to look then I'll just take a freak'n band saw to the bastard!!

The MIAD would look REALLY NICE on the SBR though.....Hmmmmmm? :devil:

Don't take a bandsaw to it. Either give it to someone who can fix it/live with it, or put it in the back of your safe. It won't eat anything there, and you may run across a way to fix it. I have heard of people fixing them w/ JB Weld or welding them.

It won't eat anything there.......

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Funny but true, very true!

The bubba answer I've seen on AR15.com is to fix it w/ JBWeld, then duracoat the whole receiver. Nobody should be able to tell you broke/fixed it. You have wanted to paint an AR haven't you!?! :haha:

SURE! Just as soon as the demand for Saiga-12's dies down. lol

Be careful what you wish for. Demand could stay high, but if they can't import them there might not be any to convert. :cryss: I could see Obama cutting off all AK imports with an executive order.