What is the most accurate 12 ga slug you've used?

Definitely yes on the optics for slugs. The sights on an S-12 are ok but nothing near precise. With a good red dot or scope you can cloverleaf slugs out past 50 yds.

I like the Remington Sluggers the best out of ones I've tried.

I am biased on this topic, as I can NOT tell you anything that will work for you, specifically... however I CAN give you some of the best advice you can get for this particular question...

My friend Brian loads slugs that out of a rifled barrel will get 1 hole ragged groups at 100 yards...

I also have been able to get close to that results with Brenneke GOLD.... unfortunately, they dont make those anymore... not the ones in the green box... least I cant find them ANYWHERE! :(

Both of those are a NO-GO out of a smoothbore shotty...

SO...

Out of a smoothbore...

Winchester Super X, Remington Slugger, Brenneke KO, and Federal Tru-Ball are about your best choices... see which of those four shoots BEST out of YOUR GUN... and stick with those...

Its THAT simple...

4 boxes... 4 trials... one winner... all are CHEAP!

Good luck.

:smoke:

if you got some money to burn, buy a box of 5 Extreme Shock. they go hydro when his an object with the consistance of a body cavity. shot some through sheetrock and it left a small hole, but destroyed the watermelon behind it.

simply fckin awesome.

pretty damn accurate too.