Nice Conversion!

• 3 weeks later...

All the part should be availible mid-August!

If you are refering to the sight on the picture in the top post - I think it actually actory as well!

I found this picture on one of the Russian Forums...

Man! Now that I look at it, I need to get a .410 myself and modiy it like this!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Makc,

Would you please explain more to me about how the .410 falls under the rifle rulings rather than the shotgun rulings. Also can you please provide the link to any documentation about this. I'm really interested in this and if I can be for sure that it is legal I would do it in a hot minute. Please let me know as soon as possible sinceI'm really excited by the possbility.

tsh77769@hotmail.com

• 2 months later...
I do not have any supporting documents. Your best bet would be to call BATF and ask them, (as I found out, they are actually very forthcoming when people ask questons first  ) and they will tell you the same thing...

I second that. I believe that the BATmen's criteria is whether or not the bore is smooth or rifled. Of course, if you live in a free country, it is not an issue.

The Sheik

• 2 months later...
That 410 looks awesome! Hopefully the ban does go down in 2004 and I can make all my saiga shotguns look like that. My unconverted saiga looks a little silly with a 10 round mag in it.

10round2.jpg

Okay. I know it's a stupid question, one that's been asked before but... Where in heck did you get a 10-round mag for your .410? Outside of Makc I don't know of anyone here in the US that has gotten one. For sure, it would make my .410 a far more practical home (homeland?) defense weapon.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...