Reduction of muzzle rise

Thanks for the link, I do like the look of that 74 style brake, but I don't really want to spend $100 bucks on a brake. I thought of the front site/brake on this site, but I wasn't sure if it would help reduce climb, and doesn't it say it's made for non-threaded barrels?

Edited by AK-fanaddict

yes it is for non-threaded barrels, and no it will probably not help with muzzle climb. Your going to be hard pressed finding a non-functional brake for under $100, much less a functional one.

If you want to know if dinzag's brake works, msg him or e-mail him. Hes a very active member of this site, and a good guy, I really doubt he would lie to you.

It's called a BRAKE because it BRAKES the muzzle.

Using the correct term (And spelling) really helps when doing a search.

The DINZAG Brake is based on the AK-74 which is very good at reducing muzzle climb on a full-auto 5.45mm AK. It also functions as a flash hider. It was not designed to reduce recoil.

It's called a BRAKE because it BRAKES the muzzle.

Using the correct term (And spelling) really helps when doing a search.

The DINZAG Brake is based on the AK-74 which is very good at reducing muzzle climb on a full-auto 5.45mm AK. It also functions as a flash hider. It was not designed to reduce recoil.

Edited by AK-fanaddict

hes trying to point out it is a BRAKE NOT A BREAK.

Learn what the correct terminology for your firearm please, I wasnt going to bring it up but since somebody else did, I'll tag along.

You keep saying CHOCK instead of CHOKE in the other thread also...

BUCKSHOT is not BIRDSHOT, there is a serious size difference in the pellets.

#9 BIRDSHOT is not 9 pellet shot. there are hundreds of pellets in a shotshell of #9 birdshot.

At least you havent said clip to my knowledge....

I was trying to correct you politely by typing it correctly, but enough is enough...

Edited by Fob Magi