Looking to get a 6.5 SPC. If I get a complete upper in 6.5 will it fit one an oly lower used with 223? And if so do it need any modification, or will 6.5 mags fit in a 223 mag well?

Also does anyone know any 6.5 uppers that use a gas piston?

You mean 6.8 spc right?

They will fit your lower, but you do need a new mag. no mods are needed. I haven't seen a 6.8 in a piston yet.

I can sell you a complete Monolithic Rail Platform Top End in 6.8 spc for the following:

CBQ 16'' chrome lined barrel, standard semi auto bolt carrier group, charging handel, 1:10'' twist

Part number C-6-6C0-CX-SH-X-XXX for $1,263.00 (+4% charge for Credit Cards) + $50 Shipping and handling.

CBQ 18'' stainless steel barrel, standard semi auto bolt carrier group, charging handel, 1:10'' twist

Part number C-6-8C0-CX-SH-X-XXX for $1,3764.00 (+4% charge for Credit Cards) + $50 Shipping and handling.

MRP 16'' chrome lined barrel, standard semi auto bolt carrier group, charging handel, 1:10'' twist

Part number M-6-6C0-CX-SH-X-XXX for $1,453.00 (+4% charge for Credit Cards) + $50 Shipping and handling.

MRP 18'' stainless steel barrel, standard semi auto bolt carrier group, charging handel, 1:10'' twist

Part number M-6-8C0-CX-SH-X-XXX for $1,567.00 (+4% charge for Credit Cards) + $50 Shipping and handling.

I'll just give you the mag free with purchase of the upper.

All orders are made directly to LMT, please allow 6 weeks for delivery, payment is due two weeks prior to shipping

25% non-refundable deposit due upfront to order