OK, in 1 hour I'm boarding a plane bound for California. I'm getting married June 22 and not returning to this FREE state of mine till July5. All internet access that I'll have will be limited.

Thanks to everyone that has purchased something from me in the past....thats where my sales grew and assisted in planning and paying for this Disneyland Fairytale Wedding she wanted.

JUGGS IS THE MAN!! DUDE, YOU FREAK'N ROCK!! My fellow Marine here had a MAJOR role in providing some attire for the wedding and gets a big THANK YOU BRO!! and something else....yeah but thats a surprise, sorry I'm under orders and she hasn't even been sworn in as the new C.O. go figure huh??

Anyways, pictures (for sure) and hopefully video will makes is way to the board and you all will get to see my special day.

Thanks & God Bless to all! :super:

Um, you wouldn't be heading directly to San Fransisco for that wedding now, would you? :unsure:

I heard there's a run on "weddings" down there right now. :red_heart::chicken::kiss::horror:

Anyway, yeah, congrats! :up:

I called Sarge today, and he didnt answer, and its friday! I wished him well, and offered my congratulations to him via a message. ( I think he might actually have done it!)

I hope that when he reads this thread and sees this, that he is still as happy as he once was, or even happier!

Way to go, Mike!