Sign in to follow this  
MCASgt New River

I'm off to Kommiefornia!!

OK, in 1 hour I'm boarding a plane bound for California. I'm getting married June 22 and not returning to this FREE state of mine till July5. All internet access that I'll have will be limited.

Thanks to everyone that has purchased something from me in the past....thats where my sales grew and assisted in planning and paying for this Disneyland Fairytale Wedding she wanted.

JUGGS IS THE MAN!! DUDE, YOU FREAK'N ROCK!! My fellow Marine here had a MAJOR role in providing some attire for the wedding and gets a big THANK YOU BRO!! and something else....yeah but thats a surprise, sorry I'm under orders and she hasn't even been sworn in as the new C.O. go figure huh??

Anyways, pictures (for sure) and hopefully video will makes is way to the board and you all will get to see my special day.

Thanks & God Bless to all! :super:

I believe in the band of brothers... Semper Fi.

Smack that ass with the NCO sword once for me!

(gently)....

All our best......

I just returned to Michigan from there... thank god. It was alright but I won't be complaining about much of anything (except maybe our weather) for quite a while.

Mike, here's to it being all that you hope for...best wishes, and congratulations - Ben V.

Congrats, Marine and fellow Saiga enthusiast! May your marriage be as blessed as mine has been and continues to be after 27 years!

Edited by Aethelbert

Um, you wouldn't be heading directly to San Fransisco for that wedding now, would you? :unsure:

I heard there's a run on "weddings" down there right now. :red_heart::chicken::kiss::horror:

Anyway, yeah, congrats! :up:

I called Sarge today, and he didnt answer, and its friday! I wished him well, and offered my congratulations to him via a message. ( I think he might actually have done it!)

I hope that when he reads this thread and sees this, that he is still as happy as he once was, or even happier!

Way to go, Mike!

2 more days!! The Wedding Rehearsal & Dinner on Thursday went really well and the wedding is looking to be a GREAT DAY!!

Thanks everyone for the the blessings!