• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I presume you're referring to this.....

Customers,

First let me say sorry for the continued delays. I'm hoping to start shipping the last week of June or the first week of July. You will receive an email with a tracking number when they do start shipping. I will also be sending out an email letting everyone know when shipping starts.

If anybody wants to cancel their order all they have to do is send me an email. Please make sure to put in the subject of the email "CANCEL ORDER".

Thanks and sorry again, MikeD

I'm happy to hear something official from Mike himself instead of from other members of the board on his behalf.

I don't care if it was another year till it comes out, I just want to know what is going on, FROM MIKE, is all.

Thank God... I was running out of Boob gifs to keep you guys occupied....

Yeah, plenty of lovely "drums" you've been posting :haha:

Hey, somebody had to entertain you drunken monkeys till they shipped......

seemed to have been working.

I wonder when mike got back from spain??????

Did he bring any olive oil??????

I may have been slightly over the top.

But I was getting real tired of the whining and constant questions and bitching by people who claim to have read all the threads.

And by those who claim to be business owners who obviously are not, have never tried to take a product from the drawing board to production, or if they are, then they are just plain dumb business owners.....................................

What drums Juggernaut?

NEED.....MORE.......PICS!!!!!!!!! :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Seriously, I bet Mike is ready for this shit to be over and take a break for a bit. I know I would be. :eek:

Edited for screw up

Edited by waltham_41

Yeah, plenty of lovely "drums" you've been posting :haha:

Hey, somebody had to entertain you drunken monkeys till they shipped......

seemed to have been working.

I wonder when mike got back from spain??????

Did he bring any olive oil??????

I know, just having fun :haha:

All I've got to say is FUCK ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!

That was real nice of mike to keep me in the loop.

I'm outa here!

You really shouldn't keep your feelings pent up like that Cobra.

Let it out!

Let the 'tards know how you really feel!

I'm happy to hear something official from Mike himself instead of from other members of the board on his behalf.

I don't care if it was another year till it comes out, I just want to know what is going on, FROM MIKE, is all.

OH YEAH???

WELL FUCK YOU!

Sorry for trying my ass off to help all you whining motherfuckers! I could write a fucking book with all the emails and PMs I have personally been here to answer while mike was off doing his own thing!

Ya know...I've learned a valuable lesson here.....NEVER...EVER...stick your own neck out for anyone else on a continual basis!

Yeah...I'm PISSED! :angry:

OH YEAH???

WELL FUCK YOU!

Sorry for trying my ass off to help all you whining motherfuckers! I could write a fucking book with all the emails and PMs I have personally been here to answer while mike was off doing his own thing!

Ya know...I've learned a valuable lesson here.....NEVER...EVER...stick your own neck out for anyone else on a continual basis!

I personally like to thank Cobra for keeping this thing together during the time when Mike was absent, The Only reason I didn't cancel was due to Cobra and his belief in Mike.

Cobra, If you weren't 2500 miles away I would buy you a beer! I hope Mike at least Comps you a freebie :smoke:

Edited by Gixser

I cant say I would have cancelled, I am in this to the end, one way or the other, but it was nice to hear from Cobra that things were fine and going as planned. Empty silence can make you worry. I dont worry about family if I hear from them every now and then, but no word always makes me worry.

Sorry to see you pissed Cobra, but I am sure that there are a lot of us little guys that appreciate your trying to keep things calm. I hope that counts for something. I owe you a beer too! What kind do you drink?

Drums aside... I just miss Mike hangin' out........

epic-boobs.jpg

You can't get enough boobs.

Or maybe this topic is getting old.

pics_saggy-boobs.jpg

Edited by dvdivx

OH YEAH???

WELL FUCK YOU!

I completely agree. You have every right to be pissed especially when somebody comes off with some bullshit like that. I've checked back here a few times for your updates and I didn't have a problem with the wait...this shit takes time and there are delays. You did a good job putting up with all of the whiny little cry babies. Too bad they can't just be issued a refund instead of a drum...that's what I would do. They could go buy a wraithfaker with their refunds. :devil:

Thanks Cobra. :haha: You have done a fine job keeping us up to date.

The bitches are the narrowly focused gun queers that only have the Saiga and drum to

obsess about. Or this may be a first time buy in/ deposit experience with gun shit.

YOU PEOPLE need a fiew more projects to keep your self occupied.

Me, I like tits. :wub:

OH YEAH???

WELL FUCK YOU!

I am a little concerned about these feelings of rage you are having, this is unhealthy and can seriously jeopardize your health.

May I suggest Xanex .5mg 3x day as needed, works very well for feelings of hostility and undue anger. Thorazine and/or Compazine has also been known to be effective as well as any of the Diazepines

( Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood)