• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries... it will be just like AGP and FBMG........ :rolleyes: (Both FINE products...)

Every other thread will be "My Drum dont work........." :cryss:

"I took the cover off and loaded it, and it's like theres no spring tension... the shells won't pop up"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... it will happen.... I KNOW someone will do it

No worries... it will be just like AGP and FBMG........ :rolleyes: (Both FINE products...)

Every other thread will be "My Drum dont work........." :cryss:

Sad to say but I am pretty sure you are right. We will need to start a self help thread for the drums so we can help each other out when we screw them up :unsure:

Let us affer to take those "defective" drums off their hands. Do not post "damn drum don't work", just PM G O B and I will gladly take the POS off your hands for $150!!!

I am shure that there are many others here willing to be just as generous!

We could argue about which cover is best, clear smoked, or black,..

at this point I ordered one of each clear and smoked, I'd like to see how many are left, and if you had it loaded buck, slug, buck, slug, you could see the last one,....well anyway

Then there is the carry case which one is best, because it most likely will not fit in your rifle case.

And which folding stock works best with it,........

I still can't believe it is legal for us "normal" folk to own and shoot a drum of 12 guage,.....it seems like a whack dream :wub: :wub: :wub:

of course is any of us normal? :haha: :haha: :haha:

good god stop posting that ass im getting unpure thoughts again that ass is so fucking distrackting i cant think straight. so round so tuaghnt sooooooo shit its fine. juggs knock it off u know im weak. soooo hot want to touch the hinny. am i babbleing again cause i damb sure know im drooling :devil: resist the urge too bite , resist the urge too bite.

Edited by devin_c1