• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a little concerned about these feelings of rage you are having, this is unhealthy and can seriously jeopardize your health.

May I suggest Xanex .5mg 3x day as needed, works very well for feelings of hostility and undue anger. Thorazine and/or Compazine has also been known to be effective as well as any of the Diazepines

( Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood)

Hmmmmm, sacrificing yourself for the good of the group........ interesting concept :super:

I'm glad this will all be over soon, Hopefully (I believe it will be) the drum will exceed all expectations Nobody will have any reason to complain, and we will not have to endure the pissy attitude of either side while just checking for info. When everyone who ordered has their drum and all the back and forth crap has ended maybe some of you could learn a little class and patience (patience in waiting and in the dealing with people just here to stur shit up).

I am a little concerned about these feelings of rage you are having, this is unhealthy and can seriously jeopardize your health.

May I suggest Xanex .5mg 3x day as needed, works very well for feelings of hostility and undue anger. Thorazine and/or Compazine has also been known to be effective as well as any of the Diazepines

( Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood)

Medical note: Xanax, not Xanex. Thorazine is quite outdated, and Compazine is used almost exclusively for nausea. Sorry, couldn't resist the kneejerk medicopharmacologic comment. Just part of my training. :haha:

Doc

I'm glad this will all be over soon, Hopefully (I believe it will be) the drum will exceed all expectations Nobody will have any reason to complain, and we will not have to endure the pissy attitude of either side while just checking for info. When everyone who ordered has their drum and all the back and forth crap has ended maybe some of you could learn a little class and patience (patience in waiting and in the dealing with people just here to stur shit up).

me too

and Chiroone...fuck you too! :haha:

I'm happy to hear something official from Mike himself instead of from other members of the board on his behalf.

I don't care if it was another year till it comes out, I just want to know what is going on, FROM MIKE, is all.

OH YEAH???

WELL FUCK YOU!

Sorry for trying my ass off to help all you whining motherfuckers! I could write a fucking book with all the emails and PMs I have personally been here to answer while mike was off doing his own thing!

LOL calm down.

Its fine and dandy to hear from people who are friends and business associates with a person. But I didn't order the drum from you, and unless you're employed by Mike everything you post even if it is the fucking truth is still not 'from mike/MDARMS' if that makes sense. Technically I could have started posting saying Mike told me X, Y aaaaand Z and that Cobra has wiener breath! :haha: Without Mike saying Cobra will be posting for me, or I am going to be busy as fuck the next 2 months or whatever all we have to go on is guesses and he said she said.

I ordered based on Mike being here and giving constant updates and I'm happy to hear from him is all. It's not like your updates were unappreciated, at least from me. You have to admit Mike used to post a ton, it would be like you, Jugs, Will, Bvamp, Bob or any of the other major posters suddenly disappearing for a month or two.

Ya know...I've learned a valuable lesson here.....NEVER...EVER...stick your own neck out for anyone else on a continual basis!

Yeah...I'm PISSED! :angry:

Next time get paid for it or have them make an official statement is all. ;)

All that aside, what I've learned over the year plus I've been on here is that you bend over backward for this community and your friends. Even when it is raining shit and you get left outside without an umbrella.

You're a great guy, and have nothing but my respect and I apologize if you took my post as a slight to your efforts.

-Richard

Edited by reoiv
That and some other stuff.

They know who they are.......................

You sumanabitch..... now I am antsy over something unknown.

I'm guessing some sort of unannounced beta test of a ne mag or magwell.

Actually I was referring to other people and their BS.

As far as the other goes, Cobra has all that info!

(Now watch him pop a vein! :haha: )

After we get the drums in hand. It will be Oh yea ooooh ahh ah BANG

and that we will all roll over and go to bed.

What will be next for us. Tromix Siamese Saiga 12s.

:devil:

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG

Now where's the fun in that!

Absolutely! If we all agreed on everything here it would be freaking boring. I have to be nice on the other boards, here I can be my true, opinionated, sumbitch self. :haha:

Actually I was referring to other people and their BS.

As far as the other goes, Cobra has all that info!

(Now watch him pop a vein! :haha: )

Oops! My mistake!

Anyway, I never have given any serious consideration to pre-order timelines. I just assume I'll get the product within a year or two. I know these drums are a reality, so I'm not impatient about the production. I don't get why people get so mad about delays.....

Sometimes I think that announcing pre-orders is a mistake, but I realize the advantage of getting funds in advance to help with production.

Mike seems extremely detail oriented, to a fault almost, but that is good for the product. He knows his name and reputation are staked on the product, and he doesn't seem to want to let anyone down. I certainly appreciate that kind of ethic.

One day I will get that box in the mail with two drums in it........ I smile just thinking about it.

I do feel bad for Cobra, at times I thought he was being kind of an ass but if idiots were emailing and PMing you constantly it would get old. As annoying as some posts were to read I'm glad I wasn't getting the pm's. Now they can bug him about magwells and last round hold opens.

Hey Cobra. Just wanted to say thank you for keeping us posted while Mike was away. I didn't know he was away and I was getting concerned about his families health. I was about to PM YOU because you seemed to be Mikes ear while he was busy, then I got Mikes update and didn't bother. Some of us knew what you were going through, and thank you again for putting up with the whiners.

On A different note, I hope the economy picks up so I can buy the rest of the toys :killer: you and Mike are dreaming up this summer :dollar::dollar:

FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!!

Ok...what are we fighting about? :mellow: Wait a minute...this isn't FIGHT CLUB...opps damn...now I broke the first rule of FIGHT CLUB....damn there I did it again... :haha:

And BTW Compazine gives me bad anxiety...don't like the shit. :ph34r: There are much better things (although they cost a lot more money) for nausea.

p.s. Looking forward to seeing drums. Keep up the good work Mike!

Edited by us_dragunov
The way people have been acting about these drums would make you think it was crack!

Did you see the FBMG Saiga 308 threads or the AGP threads holy lord.

So far the drum stuff hasn't been that bad, course having Mike around to post updates & videos helped a ton.

Did you see the FBMG Saiga 308 threads or the AGP threads holy lord.

So far the drum stuff hasn't been that bad, course having Mike around to post updates & videos helped a ton.

You are correct sir!