Drums are shipping!

I am not bashing Mike but at the same time it is ridiculous to vulgarly call a man a troll because he wants to know the status on an over due product.

The guy has 2 posts. First wasn't too bad, but the second is just an attack. That's a red flag to me. Either he's a troll or he's pissed b/c he sold some non-existent drums to people and now his customers are getting upset. He whines about professionalism, but he can't be bothered to read the forums, Mike's email, or Mike's website. And it pisses me off when he complains about someone else's professionalism, yet he has no problem taking other people's money for something that does not exist and has no guaranteed date of delivery.

For fuck's sake, I'm tired of people bitching about this. Read the warnings, read the updates, and if you can't deal with waiting then you should cancel your order. Simple as that. How many threads do we need with people bitching about the same thing over and over?

All he has to do is read this thread to find out the current status. Instead he chooses to whine about professionalism and misrepresent Mike's latest email. I'm just sick of reading the complaints. I want my drum too, but it will come when it comes.

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF! THANK YOU!!! :smoke:

I believe this is the second time I have heard the same little pout fest from this member. The last time was in PM form though. If it's not the same member, then it's yet another one who made the mistake of gambling on a product that did not exist yet, and then make it worse for himself by selling said product to other people he calls customers. If he makes a habit of selling his customers items that don't exist, then I have a few bridges (complete with trolls underneath) that are for sale. Please have them call me ASAP.

I think it is absolutely preposterous for him to come here (not even to Mike himself) and bitch and whine about the "unprofessional ism" of MD Arms taking money for something that's not finished and shipping, when he did worse himself!

DUDE!

And as far as all the people bitching about how Mike said he would not take the second part of payment til the drums were "about to ship"....plans change, unexpected things happen! He didn't "bite off more than he could chew", he simply designed and built what we all wanted and is having to WAIT HIMSELF on unforeseen problems that didn't come up until AFTER he charged the second half! WTF do you expect him to do about it now? Refund you money? He has offered to do just that!

Either take him up on his offer or stop coming to OUR forum to cry and bitch about something you CAN NOT CHANGE!

And the little comment on "interest for a loan" :lolol:

:rolleyes:

Now if no one has anything further to say POSITIVE about the drums then I'm closing this asinine thread (just like the rest of the bitch threads) because it was posted in the wrong forum to begin with. It should have been posted in the funny farm or trash can where it belongs. This is not April and this subject has already been beaten to death!

:deadhorse:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic