Drums are shipping!

Well...Shipping soon. I ordered in the last batch in late april and just today MD Arms charged my card. Also sent an email with the following:

Customers,

First let me say sorry for the continued delays. I'm hoping to start shipping the last week of June or the first week of July. You will receive an email with a tracking number when they do start shipping. I will also be sending out an email letting everyone know when shipping starts.

If anybody wants to cancel their order all they have to do is send me an email. Please make sure to put in the subject of the email "CANCEL ORDER".

Thanks and sorry again, MikeD

Edited by hartzpad
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HELL YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANCEL MY ASSS we all have waited this long,and I new the wait was going to be worth it.

Please every body leave mike alone so he can get to shipping.

Will I be the onlyS-12MD-20 owner here in vegas? :haha:

HELL YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANCEL MY ASSS we all have waited this long,and I new the wait was going to be worth it.

Please every body leave mike alone so he can get to shipping.

Will I be the onlyS-12MD-20 owner here in vegas? :haha:

Nope you sure won't, have S12 and also drum on the way. Gonna go down to shooters supply and freak them out. Just got 500 rounds of 1oz slug that are burning a hole in their box. This sould be fun, still have bout 120 rounds of skeet load, might go up to floyd lamb and obliterate some clays. I know we both will have a hell'a good time.

As a poke in the eye to impatient people I even ordered an extra one today. Just keep checking the website. I figure 3 is enough for now. Plus an extra cover and spring. What's scary is even the Saigas have gone up in price. Now they are close to $600 with no modifications.

Sure will. I'll pop you a PM and we can set up a date to go blastin. Mine is unconverted as of yet, but I am collecting all the parts that I want and then gonna have Mr. Fuller massage it for me. I haven't been up to the flats, all the places i used to go 25 years ago around here, are now houses. Have a great time and be safe.

Sounds like they'll arrive just in time. Congress is getting itchy to ban large capacity magazines again:

Check out section 3: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.R.6257:

You have got to be kidding. Not this BullFuckingShit again. Those Motherfuckers don't have anything better to do, but to Fuck w/our freedom. Dicks . Doesn't look like Saiga's are on the roster. Fuckheads . Damn I hate congress. And if there are any reading this...Fuck you Punkass bitches. And that goes the same with the ATF and Fucking...E. Go Fuck w/the the criminals and leave the lawbidding citizens the hell alone. Cocksuckers . And I mean that. FMJ.

Edited by saiga12fan
You have got to be kidding. Not this BullFuckingShit again. Those Motherfuckers don't have anything better to do, but to Fuck w/our freedom. Dicks . Doesn't look like Saiga's are on the roster. Fuckheads . Damn I hate congress. And if there are any reading this...Fuck you Punkass bitches. And that goes the same with the ATF and Fucking...E. Go Fuck w/the the criminals and leave the lawbidding citizens the hell alone. Cocksuckers . And I mean that. FMJ.

Dude!

Don't hold back!

You can tell us what you really think.

Im not so much worried about the deadline, it takes them fucknuts time to pass a bill to order toilet paper for the white house shitters. What I am worried about is the fact that they are running their mouths with the cannot own statement all over the bill.

It would truly suck to become a criminal for owning weapons that you bought legally and are not too happy with having to turn in to the government to be destroyed.

It would truly suck to become a criminal for owning weapons that you bought legally and are not too happy with having to turn in to the government to be destroyed.

you know what? fuck that. I will become a criminal then. FROM MY COLD DEAD FUCKING HANDS! I will be damned if i ever turn in, register or what ever kind of facist bullshit those fucks in washington want to shove down our throats.

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!! and im damn sure there are million more firearm owners in this country who will never roll over without a fight.

Sounds like they'll arrive just in time. Congress is getting itchy to ban large capacity magazines again:

gay.

gay.

Gay you MotherFucker.

gay.

Gay you MotherFucker.

your soft dude, you shouldnt act like such a internet tuffguy. mother fucker this , mother fucker that , whatever ... you aint hard

Dammit Franky! how many times have I told you..... If your gonna swear big, you need yo hit the BOLD button!

I fixed the above....