Drums are shipping!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Grandfather will Grandfather his own shit and dosen't need any help from politicians. My shit is MY shit..... don't even think I am giving it away. I have no plans for cold dead hands, especially my own. However I reserve the God given right to convert any hot grabby hands that close around my shit into cold dead ones.

You know, at first I didn't even care about having a drum, as I just have no real use for it.

But the more I read about them, the more I just WANT ONE.

Im too broke now, got way too many irons in the fire as it is, but there will be a second run, and I think I'm gonna get in on it.

...........I actually sold my wife on the idea that since I had 2 S-12's, then, of course, I needed

TWO DRUMS !!!!!

Been sitting here, smilin'.......just waitin' on that brown truck.................... heh, heh, heh............... :smoke:

......and true, if you really don't need a drum......then it's just a great toy.........

..........but if the need arises, it has the potential to be a real asset, too............(zombies & whatnot....)

Edited by Jeaux E
...........I actually sold my wife on the idea that since I had 2 S-12's, then, of course, I needed

TWO DRUMS !!!!!

Been sitting here, smilin'.......just waitin' on that brown truck.................... heh, heh, heh............... :smoke:

I consumed too many ramen noodles at school this year because I sold myself on the idea that I needed two MD-20s. That and there was nobody else to run the decision by helps :smoke:

TWO DRUMS !!!!!

I consumed too many ramen noodles at school this year because I sold myself on the idea that I needed two MD-20s. That and there was nobody else to run the decision by helps :smoke:

I bought two for the simple fact that if I need to sell one it'll be for a profit...... but its been months since the purchase, and now I really have no intentions of selling it... MINE!!!!!

You know, at first I didn't even care about having a drum, as I just have no real use for it.

This is my feelings as well, however, I was able to get in on the first run of drums due to folks backing out.

I am personally more excited about the magwells and new mags, but having a drum is just too cool.

With any luck, my drum will work with the new magwell, if not I will more than likely choose to sell the drum and just run whatever mag/magwell combo Mike comes up with.

The Drum is the reason I got a S12 to start with, so I could have something to put a drum on when they get done.

A friend showed me the MD drum site and I have been hooked ever since. The only thing i have heard slow about the drums is they are hard to load. I am sure someone will come up with a speed load device or trick.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

This is my feelings as well, however, I was able to get in on the first run of drums due to folks backing out.

I am personally more excited about the magwells and new mags, but having a drum is just too cool.

With any luck, my drum will work with the new magwell, if not I will more than likely choose to sell the drum and just run whatever mag/magwell combo Mike comes up with.

My understanding of the "hard to load" problem was that it had been identified in the course of the beta testing, and was resolved in the tweaking of the drums before the production run..............

It'll work out, any way you go at it !!

Sounds like they'll arrive just in time. Congress is getting itchy to ban large capacity magazines again:

Check out section 3: http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.R.6257:

You have got to be kidding. Not this BullFuckingShit again. Those Motherfuckers don't have anything better to do, but to Fuck w/our freedom. Dicks . Doesn't look like Saiga's are on the roster. Fuckheads . Damn I hate congress. And if there are any reading this...Fuck you Punkass bitches. And that goes the same with the ATF and Fucking...E. Go Fuck w/the the criminals and leave the lawbidding citizens the hell alone. Cocksuckers . And I mean that. FMJ.

gay.

Gay you MotherFucker.

your soft dude, you shouldnt act like such a internet tuffguy. mother fucker this , mother fucker that , whatever ... you aint hard

you probly dont care, but i apoligize for the gay comment . you said something a while back about the people whining about there drum updates, that rubbed me the wrong way, among other things ,and i just thought you sounded like a idiot. i had a really bad day when i said that , and it was out of line, every one has a right to say and feel how they want about stuff , and who am i to try and change it . not looking for forgivness or nothing , all im sayin is sorry.

My understanding of the "hard to load" problem was that it had been identified in the course of the beta testing, and was resolved in the tweaking of the drums before the production run..............

It'll work out, any way you go at it !!

Which is another reason why it has taken so long to get the drums to market, newbs!!!!!!!

Sounds like if you are in possession of the "device" when the law is put into effect, you will be grandfathered. Transfer might be another story, but why would you want to?

1. Give to your kids/family members when you die.

2. To be able to feed your family if times get tuff.

I'm not going to sell anything that I buy anymore but those were some quick answers off the top of my head.

Sounds like they'll arrive just in time. Congress is getting itchy to ban large capacity magazines again:

You have got to be kidding. Not this BullFuckingShit again. Those Motherfuckers don't have anything better to do, but to Fuck w/our freedom. Dicks . Doesn't look like Saiga's are on the roster. Fuckheads . Damn I hate congress. And if there are any reading this...Fuck you Punkass bitches. And that goes the same with the ATF and Fucking...E. Go Fuck w/the the criminals and leave the lawbidding citizens the hell alone. Cocksuckers . And I mean that. FMJ.

gay.

Gay you MotherFucker.

your soft dude, you shouldnt act like such a internet tuffguy. mother fucker this , mother fucker that , whatever ... you aint hard

you probly dont care, but i apoligize for the gay comment . you said something a while back about the people whining about there drum updates, that rubbed me the wrong way, among other things ,and i just thought you sounded like a idiot. i had a really bad day when i said that , and it was out of line, every one has a right to say and feel how they want about stuff , and who am i to try and change it . not looking for forgivness or nothing , all im sayin is sorry.

iownadragunov, apology accepted. i apologize as well. usually when i rant and rave, i'm either pissed off at the stupid gun laws, or ignorant fools trying to pass new ones, or maybe i had a bad day too - it happens to all of us. in this community, we should be on the same team. keep posting - see you on the forum.

gay.

Gay you MotherFucker.

iownadragunov, apology accepted. i apologize as well. usually when i rant and rave, i'm either pissed off at the stupid gun laws, or ignorant fools trying to pass new ones, or maybe i had a bad day too - it happens to all of us. in this community, we should be on the same team. keep posting - see you on the forum.

Saiga12fan, I just appreciate you expanding my vocabulary!

I say, "Fuck that BullFuckingShit too!"

Iownadruganov, I agree that the ban is "Gay!"

See, everyone here gets along! Awesome!

gay.

Gay you MotherFucker.

Saiga12fan, I just appreciate you expanding my vocabulary!

I say, "Fuck that BullFuckingShit too!"

Iownadruganov, I agree that the ban is "Gay!"

See, everyone here gets along! Awesome!

:super::super::super::super::super::super::super::smoke:

Yep, got it.

Yes, also rec'd the email.

Ditto.

Do y'all think I should shoot Mike an email to clarify my order, or what? I mean, I have had close to $500 tied up in this for the last 6 months or so, so I am a bit concerned.

Go to his web site and check on status. Yep I got mail I think you should be fine. The drums should be shipping this week or the next.

I hope they get here by the 4th. That would be great!

Shit, I tried to log in and check my status, but it's not recognizing my email address. I know I used this address too, because it's saved in my contacts in my gmail account. Anyway, I sent him a message through his site, but I don't really expect to get a response. I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I'm sure y'all will keep us posted when you start to receive packages.