This guy is gonna end up killing someone. He's shooting directly toward a road.......WITH CARS GOING BY!! Then he shoots a bird of the top the fence, right after a van drives by directly behind the bird :huh: . By the way, are the birds he's shooting even game birds, or is he just killing for the shits-n-giggles? The fact that he keeps calling them "stupid birds" makes me think the latter. On top of the fact that he's got another vid of himself repeatedly shooting a dead rabbit, calling it a bitch, and laughing like a whack-job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p5GTXPbIY8

I bet he was drinkin while driving a riding lawn mower in reverse with a toddler on his lap while he was shootin the video.... I bet he was using that gun that SWAT dude was sellin' with the video camera on it......

that gentlemen, is the type of asshole that keep us responsible gun owners on the defense of our rights all the time...

IMHO that guy needs to have his guns taken away for being a damn hazard to the public....

shooting with cars whipping by the background....my god man! :shocked:

No, those are not game birds! You don't shoot birds on the ground or off the fence unless trying to prove your lack of skill. This guy just has the "killer instinct". There is a direct correlation between people who abuse animals and graduate to people. :eek: No skill, safety or integrity displayed.

I fully agree with 1911 -- those were not game birds. One even had what appeared to be a fledgling with it on the ground when he shot. When he zeroed his camera in on a tallish bird strutting slowly through the marshly part, I couldn't bear to watch him kill a protected wetlands type bird, too, and had to turn the video off.

This kind of guy gives us all a bad name as gun owners and/or hunters.

I also agree that his guns should be taken away from him.

Edited by Aethelbert

First off, I shoot dozens of birds off the ground. Some species actually have bounties on them. There's nothing wrong with that if you are culling invasive species.

That said though, him shooting through the fence and across the road is most definately illegal.

What a tard.

Man, i hope he ends up in a jail far, far away from society. Sadly that's the stereotype about gun owners among the ignorant "normal" people. This guy shouldn't even be called gun owner, he's a retard with a gun.

I personally like the one at approx. 2:15 where he is shooting at the transformer hanging from the power line. Using the little tikes slide as a base while he was shooting at the minivan going by was pretty neat too. That fucker needs a beating. :ded:

I see he has a brightly lit light over his fucking retarded ass head. I hope the owner of the white truck finds a bullet hole in his truck and returns the favor back to that asshole. Posted comment as well. And 1 more thing. I hope he don't take those shots with his Ar15 and do they know how to change a diaper on those poor kids :ded:

Edited by Superhawk138

He hasn't signed into his YouTube account for 2 days, so he probably hasn't even seen the comments. I wonder what his response will be. I'm sure it will be entertaining though :rolleyes: .

(I left the second comment, right after the "cool vid, I hope there will be a part 2" comment.)

• 3 weeks later...

I flagged the video, should be gone in a day or two along with his account.

Duh forgot that I was going through old topics.... Sorry about bring this back to the top.

Edited by csspecs