where are they???

ok i have been looking to get a saiga in 223 for awhile and will finnally be getting the money to get one, but now i cannot find a store with them in stock, if someone knows one, lemme know

I believe R&R arms and centerfire systems both have them. You may want to hurry, prices have recently gone up at Centerfire (from 279.99 to 349.99), so R&R may follow suit.

Haven't seen a Saiga in a gun store for years. Last time was in Elko and the price was $199 at that time. Seems the best way is to find a distributor listed in the RAA website and contact them. They will probably ship to a FFL in your area.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I'd say find one and lock it up now....you can still order them online if you search....but you have to pay shipping & FFL fees on top...Iv'e seen them for about $339 lately....(today)

I just went to my gun shop here in the Houston area, where I bought my x39 for $270 a year ago...now, they can't even get them and but did have 1 nice .223 today left for $339, so I got it!

Damn these things are getting hard to come by...get um while you still can!!!

got my 223 saiga 16" 2 weeks ago off of gunbroker for $425 "out the door" with an extra (surefire) mag and it had the factory skeleton pistol grip stock on it. local gun shop here in rockford, il has two in 7.62x39 for $399 with the monte carlo stock and one mag. i think i got a pretty good deal...

i would buy another saiga in 7.62x39 just like the one i got now, but i also own an sks, so i really don't need another 7.62x39. gonna save my $$$ up and get these two rifles fixed the way i want first and then go for a .308 bolt action...

got my 223 saiga 16" 2 weeks ago off of gunbroker for $425 "out the door" with an extra (surefire) mag and it had the factory skeleton pistol grip stock on it. local gun shop here in rockford, il has two in 7.62x39 for $399 with the monte carlo stock and one mag. i think i got a pretty good deal...

i would buy another saiga in 7.62x39 just like the one i got now, but i also own an sks, so i really don't need another 7.62x39. gonna save my $$$ up and get these two rifles fixed the way i want first and then go for a .308 bolt action...

also, if i had to do it over again, i would get it from gilbert's guns on the web. they sell 'em without magazines for cheap. then i would buy 2 surefire mags that hold the bolt open. i didn't realize it until after i bought it that the factory magazines don't hold the bolt open...ugh...

also, if i had to do it over again, i would get it from gilbert's guns on the web. they sell 'em without magazines for cheap. then i would buy 2 surefire mags that hold the bolt open. i didn't realize it until after i bought it that the factory magazines don't hold the bolt open...ugh...

If the factory mags had a LRBHO then the Saigas probably wouldn't all come out of the box with the BHO feature.