wise choice, Dinzag! I hope you do well!

I guess the moderators have a bit of work, to move his product threads into this section now!

that's why we get paid the big bucks....

Congrats Dinzagggggggggg !!!!!

As someone who grew up in a family business I really appreciate small independent individuals who can take an idea or personal talent and startup a going business venture.

Anyone on this site for any period of time (that actually reads through various threads) can see the steady growth of his business and the great reputation & following he has.

When I can afford to convert my Saiga's the way I desire, Dinzag will be source A#1

Cheers, HarvKY

Thanks guys! Wouldn't be here without you all.

Been slowly growing it up, trying to manage stuff & do it right.

Takes a lot of time to sort through communications, but most of you all know to shoot me an email if you need anything. 99% of the time we'll get to you within a day.

Thanks to Max for letting me lurk around here & peddle some wares. Also to Jane & the mods for getting everything set up.

Keep in mind there's some old topics moved in here, some of the stuff is a couple years old. I'll get to editing those soon. Many things have changed.

For now, current products, instructions and pricing please refer to the Dinzag Arms Website.

And if you need to catch me, shoot me an email - dinzzag(at)yahoo.com - I'm usually around.

Thanks,

Brian & crew

Dinzag Arms