Where do I get the best deal on Saiga?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They were on sale for a preorder, but they are no longer available because the price went up on the new batch. The lowest that we can sell Saiga 12s for now is $550 + shipping. If you order accessories, we can put them in the same box and give you 20% off of the accessories if they are not on sale or discontinued if you mention it during the comment section.

They were on sale for a preorder, but they are no longer available because the price went up on the new batch. The lowest that we can sell Saiga 12s for now is $550 + shipping. If you order accessories, we can put them in the same box and give you 20% off of the accessories if they are not on sale or discontinued if you mention it during the comment section.

U

Is it possible to ship to the uk?

We only have one official supplier and stocks are low.

Do you have the S12's back in stock i believe site says sold out?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Try different game loads. I have a new S12 that eats Federal 2 3/4 (1 1/8 oz, 7 1/2 shot) like there's no tomorrow but wouldn't eject a similar Remington load to save its life (Rem 2 3/4, 1 oz, #8). Many pistols are known for being picky about what you feed them and apparently my Saiga is too - it doesn't like crappy ammo! Go to Walmart or Bass Pro and find 2 or 3 load and see what happens. A friend who has converted several Saigas has drilled out the gas port in the barrel on a couple of his to correct an ongoing issue like that, if different ammo doesn't solve the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any FFL's that have a good source for Saigas? All my suppliers are ify at best on their stock, I have a bunch of orders for conversions right now, and am tired of chasing them around for one or two at a time. I wouldn't even mind buying 10-15 at a time if I can just find someone that will keep them in stock.

PM me

Thanks

Mike

Are you still selling them at this price?

• 3 months later...

I paid $700 new for mine OTD at a local FFL in Florida.

I heard the prices had risen due to some "scare" stating that they would be banned from importation. Not sure if that holds any merit though.

I paid $700 new for mine OTD at a local FFL in Florida.

I heard the prices had risen due to some "scare" stating that they would be banned from importation. Not sure if that holds any merit though.

From what I have seen, this comes up at least once a year. There have been talks of being banned from importation all the way back to 06'. I doubt they will, plus Obama is almost out the door anyways (I hope so)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i found out why there so expensive guys! look what there doing with all the leftover guns in africa/war places....unstead of resaleing them there driveing our prices up by destroying them and turning them into crap like this.

post-37314-0-11293000-1341190743_thumb.jpg

no but seriously, my latest i was luck picked up used a saiga 7.62x39 20 inch barrel unconverted at a pawn shop in oklahoma for 380$

but what was weird is that it had no NO BOLT HOLD OPEN button bho....

i think its from 1993 because it says 93 - serial xxxx on the side of the truniuon. anywho. ive heard alot of crud lately...

done away with the saiga 20gauge, starting a saiga 30 06? now ive heard they stopped importing the 16 " barreld saigas(which sucks i hope its not true any input?)

i also have always, (will probley continue to hear,) o they are going to stop importing the saiga 12s because of the firepower a semi auto shotgun that takes drums has..plus its an ak...wtf people.

in all honesty though, some of this seems true going off of classicarms.us's website.(THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE CHEAPEST PLACE I HAVE WENT TO FOR DEALS ON SAIGA'S) i dont see any shotguns at all, or saiga rifles under 20" .

my real worry is that this year is the upcomeing election and ive gotten strange vibes of another gun ban soon. like this crazy spam email i got on memorial day titled" the proclamation of liberty"

peace ,

derek

Edited by skullface405420
  • Like 1

They show the 12 in stock for $600 it looks like to me.

I think I got one of the last 16" x39 ones they had, I ordered mine, the day I picked it up from my FFL I checked their website and the price had jumped from $319 to $349, the next day they were out of stock and have been ever since. I see a few that have the handguard changed or fully converted, that's about it.

• 1 year later...

Ok this thread really needs to be an honest list of recent prices otherwise its kinda lame to be in the FAQ/sticky area?

Gunbroker: unfired in box + 10rd drum 695 shipped and insured to my FFL plus $25 to him

Will be here Friday. This was a buy it now as used ones without the drum are going for more locally.

Next post will be about plans and lots of questions and after Friday lots of up close detailed pictures.

• 9 months later...

ok I have been checking ( July and Aug)  and the price seemed to be around 750

but after the ban have risen to over 850 to the dealers!

only in places that have fixed prices could you buy one reasonable now

lol I found a place with fixed prices and closed on three at 750 plus tax !

omg and I have not even fired one as yet!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.