Internals Diagram?

Are there any good exploded diagrams of the S-12 internals? Ripped mine apart 3-mos ago and don't really recall how it all goes together. Yes, I've reviewed the Shiek tutorial and seen some Youtube how-to's, but still would like some more definitive instructions or pics.

Thanks, that gives a good description of the parts, but it's not the "exploded" version that would show how things go together.

Far as I know that's about as detailed as yer gonna get. Haven't seen any that are more helpful re: assembly.

Well, shit, I guess I stuck my foot in my mouth again. :rolleyes:

I didn't know what it was either by looking at it. Of course I've never felt the need to completely tear mine down to it's basic parts up to now. :blush:

Anyway, apologies for my smart-assy original post to you. :(

I've had worse on the intarweb! Things are always easy once you do them! Remember I ripped this apart 3-4 mos ago, and it's my first re-build. Just think if someone gave you a box of parts for a gun you've never seen and told you to put it together (and there happened to be spare parts as above!)

Yeah, when they call the shop, and ask if you can put a gun together even if you didn't take it apart, you know what's coming; a "gun in a bag".

I fairly regularly get guns in for repair that have been taken apart by someone who should just leave their guns alone. Sometimes there are "extra" parts, sometimes parts are just missing, sometimes someone has managed to get a gun assembled wrong, and it just won't work.

Yeah, when they call the shop, and ask if you can put a gun together even if you didn't take it apart, you know what's coming; a "gun in a bag".

I fairly regularly get guns in for repair that have been taken apart by someone who should just leave their guns alone. Sometimes there are "extra" parts, sometimes parts are just missing, sometimes someone has managed to get a gun assembled wrong, and it just won't work.

Have you ever gotten two guns in one bag? I know a couple of guys that might try that.