5 more drums ** NOW FORSALE ON MDARMS **

i know ,and to add poison to the drink , my wife is not home. eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, you could always resale it! That's how I talked myself into a 3rd one. Am I helping?

Edited by bigj480
i know ,and to add poison to the drink , my wife is not home. eh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, you could always resale it! That's how I talked myself into a 3rd one. Am I helping?

Any way I can step up to the plate for a drum and a smooth muzzle brake from Tony?

Any way I can step up to the plate for a drum and a smooth muzzle brake from Tony?

Sure, get the drum because you could always resale it, maybe even for a profit. Get the muzzle brake because you could pay for it with the profit from the drum and maybe still have enough left to get your wife a little something. Will that work?

Sure, get the drum because you could always resale it, maybe even for a profit. Get the muzzle brake because you could pay for it with the profit from the drum and maybe still have enough left to get your wife a little something. Will that work?

i would but she bought me a saiga 308 nib, for fathers day. to may boxes coming to the door and WHOOOO! yes she makes the big doe $$$$ but i must say thanks guns4fun, for stopping the ghostly drums that haunted me ! ha!