Hello i just herd on the news yesterday that a young black man was shot with an ak47 type gun in powhatan va. he was shot buy a group of three white teenagers. it was race motavated. i will post a link to a news artical later today. From what i understand there has been race tension at the high school for about 2 years. i will up date later

Edited by TheGunHustler

How is this automatically race motivated, yet the 2 killings down in texas where they set out to kill and rob "rich white people" is not being called race motivated. I am truly at a loss here :shocked:

If someone will explain to me how this works, I would greatly appreciate it.

...a young black man was shot with an ak47 type gun in powhatan va. he was shot buy a group of three white teenagers.

What kind of magazine do you load white teenagers into?

how tight was the group of white teenagers and at how many yards. Sorry had to after reading click's post

...a young black man was shot with an ak47 type gun in powhatan va. he was shot buy a group of three white teenagers.

What kind of magazine do you load white teenagers into?

how tight was the group of white teenagers and at how many yards. Sorry had to after reading click's post

And what kind of recoil THOSE could have!!

Yeah, so was he ripping them off, trying to car jack them- what? I am so sick of this media shit that assumes that bad old whitey is beating up on the darkies again. It was probably a BB gun and an asian, a mexican and a white girl. The media sucks and lies. Do not ever talk to them.

Found an article that talks about it:

http://www.inrich.com/cva/ric/news.apx.-co...06-26-0182.html

It doesn't mention any "racial" angle to the whole thing. Could be that other "news" sources are adding that part... Wouldn't be the first time.

Powhatan Sheriff Gregory A. Neal said an AK-47 was used in the shooting, and six shots were fired.

Neal said he does not know what prompted the shootings.

There are some other articles. I googled "powhatan murder" under google's "news" section. This was the only article I've read so far, but there are others. I'm sure someone's going to try to paint it as a purely racial thing, but it sounds more and more like it was maybe just a stupidity thing. Either way, one kid is dead and three more are pretty well f**ked for life.

Mike

Here is a link to what is going on it dosent say about race but channel 12 news in richmond was the first to report it as a racial murder the day it happend. i bleave they have pulled the video from the web site because i cannot find it. if you have high speed internet you may be able to find it. They said there had been race tension at the high school since 2006 i think. i am not sure about the year.

here is a link to the powhatan web site. it makes no mention of a racial murder yet.

link

I just read some of the info on the linked site.

LOL @ "racial murder". Who cares about the race of the parties involved? A young man is dead, another injured, and 3 others screwed themselves for life.

Murder is murder, regardless of race. Dead is dead, regardless of race. The media, and media whores (Al & Jesse) just fuel the fire. They're good for nothing else. But I guess "Racial Murder" as a headline in the news or in the paper gets more attention than just "Murder" :rolleyes: .