getteing FRUSTRATED about prices!!!

My advice, order a complete S12 that has been converted from either Tromix or Red Stick.

Agree on the price and the build components and then pay for it in full.

Then wait patiently.

Me, I own some title II stuff, so I am use to being patient with some of my firearms purchases.

so if i get one that has a folder on it can i take it off and put on a different stick? i like the Galil charging handle and the HK sights but don't really like the folder. is the rear of the receiver cut in most cases or how does that work? also is there usually the tang that keeps the folder in place on most guns that have a folder?

so if i get one that has a folder on it can i take it off and put on a different stick? i like the Galil charging handle and the HK sights but don't really like the folder. is the rear of the receiver cut in most cases or how does that work? also is there usually the tang that keeps the folder in place on most guns that have a folder?

It is my understanding that you can just take the folding mech. out and bolt the stock straight to the weapon with the ACE and Tromix stocks. I could be wrong though.

It is my understanding that you can just take the folding mech. out and bolt the stock straight to the weapon with the ACE and Tromix stocks. I could be wrong though.

That is correct, I removed mine for the competitons. I had it try to fold on me during rapid fire.

Edited by gpqueen
That is correct, I removed mine for the competitons. I had it try to fold on me during rapid fire.

I don't see how that is possible with the ace folder. I have one on both my S12 and rifle and it takes a real effort to lock and unlock it.

i want a Saiga-12 real bad and cant decide weather to wait it out and get a NIB and mod myself or just bite the bullet, no pun intended, and buy one from a trusted after market company. it almost seems economical at this point to just get a moded one and be happy! any suggestions? how about companies that have moded S-12's in stock? i know Tromix and Redstick but im not sure if they have any...$1200 may seem like allot but with warranty and not having the trouble and headaches of pissing around with stupid problems, let alone i have NO time on my hands. what do you guys think? POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!

THANK YOU

PM sent. Let me know if you get it. Scott

i want a Saiga-12 real bad and cant decide weather to wait it out and get a NIB and mod myself or just bite the bullet, no pun intended, and buy one from a trusted after market company. it almost seems economical at this point to just get a moded one and be happy! any suggestions? how about companies that have moded S-12's in stock? i know Tromix and Redstick but im not sure if they have any...$1200 may seem like allot but with warranty and not having the trouble and headaches of pissing around with stupid problems, let alone i have NO time on my hands. what do you guys think? POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!

THANK YOU

PM sent with description and pictures. Scott

I put three more up yesterday for sale out of our next batch expected this month. 900$ for the basic conversion.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showforum=73

I also have several trade-ins that are going up on gunbroker converted in the coming weeks. the last one went for 950 yesterday. We put another up this morning. These are guns that we have on-hand, and are older production guns.

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=103660750

Looks like it is at 500 right now.