Sick of the B.S.

99% of the MD drum posts are pure bullshit folks. The drums will arrive and the HUNDREDS of bullshit posts should go away.

I look here every day and see nothing but speculation, shitheads fighting over a worm turd and more bullshit than I've ever seen on any website except one run by teenagers or goddamned liberals. Bunch of whining asswhipes, speculators and pussies.

I've kept quiet so far but many of us have had it with the horse shit that is spreading like wildfire here.

So if you have something constructive to say, go for it IN THE CORRECT FORUM.

Otherwise STFU.

Edited by Etek

Go roll around in razor wire with Magic Johnson...... Some peoples kids.

If you don't like it, don't read it. We're all guests here. Someone went to the trouble and we're guests. You should probably go. No really... you got drunk and blurted out that you shit in the tub once in college and everyone would be more comfortable if you left.....

Shhhh.......

Just go.....

Go roll around in razor wire with Magic Johnson...... Some peoples kids.

If you don't like it, don't read it. We're all guests here. Someone went to the trouble and we're guests. You should probably go. No really... you got drunk and blurted out that you shit in the tub once in college and everyone would be more comfortable if you left.....

Shhhh.......

Just go.....

:haha2::haha2::haha2::haha2::haha2::haha2::haha2::haha2::haha2::haha2::haha2::haha2::haha2::haha2::haha2:

99% of the MD drum posts are pure bullshit folks. The drums will arrive and the HUNDREDS of bullshit posts should go away.

I look here every day and see nothing but speculation, shitheads fighting over a worm turd and more bullshit than I've ever seen on any website except one run by teenagers or goddamned liberals. Bunch of whining asswhipes, speculators and pussies.

I'm a liberal, got about 10 rifles, 3 shotguns, 4 pistols, lots of ammo, 2 saiga 12's and 2 MD drums on the way,......what cha tryin to say there partna :haha2: I wasn't the one that just stepped in it and then put my foot in my mouth. :haha::haha: I'm mainly an undecided liberal now addays. I'm going to vote for the better of the douche bag politicians. Won't know who that is until we walk into the polls this fall. Wish we had better choices. Atleast the supreme court got it right

edited fer spellin,,,,,,,agin

Edited by utahhandyman
Hmmm...not quite sure what to make of this one...

Are you attempting to start a shitstorm about there being too many shitstorms? :unsure: ....

On the other hand if its satire, it's brilliant!

Almost... :|

Are you attempting to start a shit storm about there being too many shit storms? :unsure:

Never a dull moment in this section. :rolleyes:

Let's vote on who started the BEST shit storm, maybe award the "order of the golden paddle", repeat winners can add "diarrhea clusters"!

I'm a liberal, got about 10 rifles, 3 shotguns, 4 pistols, lots of ammo, 2 saiga 12's and 2 MD drums on the way,......what cha tryin to say there partna :haha2: I wasn't the one that just stepped in it and then put my foot in my mouth. :haha::haha: I'm mainly an undecided liberal now addays. I'm going to vote for the better of the douche bag politicians. Won't know who that is until we walk into the polls this fall. Wish we had better choices. Atleast the supreme court got it right

edited fer spellin,,,,,,,agin

C'mon get it right!

This year we have the opportunity to choose between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich!

Very nice Luger.

My new topic was designed to bring the shitheads out of the woodwork for all to see. It worked well. I got a couple :)

Are you attempting to start a shitstorm about there being too many shitstorms? :unsure:

Never a dull moment in this section. :rolleyes:

I thought it was getting quiet again. Maybe he doesn't look at the dates.

Love the Avatar Cobra

Mine's a Mauser reproduction made in '72. In the pic there is the gun, extra mag, bore brush, little loading tool, and some long threaded punch looking thing. I have no idea what it is. The gun is really nice, but it's not super original or whatever.

Anybody else have a nice bullshit post, or should we continue with lugers?

Here is mine

really nice I want one but can't afforded yet.

I've a K98 with German WWII scope mounted.

Nice rifle. I have a Russian Capture K98, couldnt afford one that wasnt.

I bought my luger years ago, gave 350 for it back then. To much but I wanted it. Even as a mismatched shooter its worth that these days, so at least I lived long enough to see it gain enough value to earn my money back. Its a byf 42.

Oh yeah, nice bullshit post! :haha:

Hey you guys like my Luger?

Great Luger.

What is it.

I have a 98% BYF Black Widow.

+1 on the fitting the hand.

Did you know the term "Black Widow" was coined in the 60's possibly by Ralph Shattuck?

They look nice with the black plastic grips.

Is your's a 41 or 42 date?

Edited by Banshee
Here is mine

really nice I want one but can't afforded yet.

I've a K98 with German WWII scope mounted.

Nice rifle. I have a Russian Capture K98, couldnt afford one that wasnt.

I bought my luger years ago, gave 350 for it back then. To much but I wanted it. Even as a mismatched shooter its worth that these days, so at least I lived long enough to see it gain enough value to earn my money back. Its a byf 42.

Oh yeah, nice bullshit post! :haha:

Mine also a Russian Capture S/147 . $350 for Luger was a good deal.

indexep8.jpg