I believe that they were made by First Son Enterprises. I have never seen anything made by that company that was not a quality piece. I tried one of these and it was short, but with a recoil pad for length and a cheek raiser for improved cheek weld I think that it would make a nice stock.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
I believe that they were made by First Son Enterprises. I have never seen anything made by that company that was not a quality piece. I tried one of these and it was short, but with a recoil pad for length and a cheek raiser for improved cheek weld I think that it would make a nice stock.

FSE Krinkov fixed stock. I like mine

post-6703-1215828576_thumb.jpg

I'd like to know too. Am in the process of gathering info/parts for a PG conversion. Am REALLY liking the Krinkov fixed stock.

Does anyone have any info or reviews of this particular stock???

Thanks!

I have this stock, and I really like it! I'm 6'2" and it fits me fine. Its really sturdy plastic, don't worry,it's not gonna break.

I suggest you order the recoilpad from them when you order the stock.

hope that helps

• 6 months later...
Sorry to bring up a "dead thread".. anyone know if RPB is still in business?

I don't think they answer emails. I sent them one, when I was in the market for the same stock, last year. I never got a reply, and they didn't get my business.

But they seem to be the only one with that specific stock, in stock.

• 2 weeks later...
Did you ever get one? I placed an order on the 6th through their website and I haven't received any word from them.

It is a one man operation, they move a little leisurely sometime when the owner gets busy, as most of the Gun Industry is now.

He is a super nice fellow and I think that his prices make up for it.

• Like 1
Did you ever get one? I placed an order on the 6th through their website and I haven't received any word from them.

It is a one man operation, they move a little leisurely sometime when the owner gets busy, as most of the Gun Industry is now.

He is a super nice fellow and I think that his prices make up for it.

OK great! I guess I'll just wait for him to get around to it then. I had no idea he ran it by himself.

Yeah, I'd suggest getting the recoil pad too. Narrow rigid stock + AK recoil = pain. Even with a .223, that wouldn't be what I'd call pleasant.

Not a bad suggestion, I have the "Krinkov Recoil Pad" mounted on this stock on one of my Home built Romy AKs. Also known as a "baby shoe." :D

Edited by Azrial
  • Like 1
cool... think I may order one.

Unfortunately no, I have not purchased one yet.

Though I do still want to get one.

Yeah, I'd suggest getting the recoil pad too. Narrow rigid stock + AK recoil = pain. Even with a .223, that wouldn't be what I'd call pleasant.

I figured as much, I had plan'd on doing that, when I shoot my S.223, I pull that bugger in real tight so it doesn't move.

Edited by MD_Willington
Well I got mine today from RPB. This thing is pretty tough and a bit of detail in regards to the original steel folder. I'm a little miffed that it didn't come with a sling swivel. But hey, gives me another reason to make something.

Yeah, mine didn't come with one either. I made HK Style one from a 95 cent screw-eye, two nuts and a plastic spacer.

• Like 1
Well I got mine today from RPB. This thing is pretty tough and a bit of detail in regards to the original steel folder. I'm a little miffed that it didn't come with a sling swivel. But hey, gives me another reason to make something.

Yeah, mine didn't come with one either. I made HK Style one from a 95 cent screw-eye, two nuts and a plastic spacer.

Oh, good idea! Off to Lowes!

• 3 months later...

Gathering parts for a conversion on a 7.62x39.. Does anyone have any comments on how this stock performs while shooting.. Its obviously pretty dead on as far as looks go for a Krink stock, but Im just wondering whether or not this thing will FLEX while high in the pocket of the shoulder and sending rounds down range?? If im not mistaken it is polymer or some sort of plastic... and I want to kno if its rigid and stout enough to shoot with. Ive heard nightmare stories with some plastic stocks and actually had a cheaply made aftermarket Mini14 stock flex out of place on me once and couldnt ever get it back to normal after that day of shooting.

Gathering parts for a conversion on a 7.62x39.. Does anyone have any comments on how this stock performs while shooting.. Its obviously pretty dead on as far as looks go for a Krink stock, but Im just wondering whether or not this thing will FLEX while high in the pocket of the shoulder and sending rounds down range?? If im not mistaken it is polymer or some sort of plastic... and I want to kno if its rigid and stout enough to shoot with. Ive heard nightmare stories with some plastic stocks and actually had a cheaply made aftermarket Mini14 stock flex out of place on me once and couldnt ever get it back to normal after that day of shooting.

I like my FSE Krinkov stock but cannot comment on the rigidity of the polymer ones. I have the older milled aluminum style.

Gathering parts for a conversion on a 7.62x39.. Does anyone have any comments on how this stock performs while shooting.. Its obviously pretty dead on as far as looks go for a Krink stock, but Im just wondering whether or not this thing will FLEX while high in the pocket of the shoulder and sending rounds down range?? If im not mistaken it is polymer or some sort of plastic... and I want to kno if its rigid and stout enough to shoot with.

This is a very rigid stock. The only criticism I have of it is that in some AK's it will have a small gap around the bottom of the receiver.

It hit my S12 fine when I had it on before it was de-tanged and it fit fine. I think that is more a problem with some small AK variations.

• Like 1
Gathering parts for a conversion on a 7.62x39.. Does anyone have any comments on how this stock performs while shooting.. Its obviously pretty dead on as far as looks go for a Krink stock, but Im just wondering whether or not this thing will FLEX while high in the pocket of the shoulder and sending rounds down range?? If im not mistaken it is polymer or some sort of plastic... and I want to kno if its rigid and stout enough to shoot with.

This is a very rigid stock. The only criticism I have of it is that in some AK's it will have a small gap around the bottom of the receiver.

It hit my S12 fine when I had it on before it was de-tanged and it fit fine. I think that is more a problem with some small AK variations.

Well thanks for the input. Im going to go ahead and snatch one up, you can't beat the price! Im also probably gonna pick up a fixed Nato length AK47 stock in polymer..

Edited by Botasky1
  • 3 weeks later...

I like my FSE Krinkov stock but cannot comment on the rigidity of the polymer ones. I have the older milled aluminum style.

I can...I have the polymer one and it is tough as nails. I would say it is tougher than the aluminum one. You will not be

dissapointed.

LB