awsome range day

Went to the range with my shooting buddy.He is current military res. and one hell of a rifle shooter.He owns a Bushmaster that he is all ga-ga over and thinks it is the greatest rifle to ever grace this Earth.Well he went home with his tale between his legs and scratching his head.He has just recieved an ass beating from a Siaga. The winds were blowing at about20-30 from the west he was having a real hard time shooting Wolf lucky if his groups stayed within 2 to 3 inches.I was shooting my own reload of a 62 gr bullet and kept my group within 1to 2 inches. We were shooting at 150 yards.So I am still very happy with me Siaga :wub:

Went to the range with my shooting buddy.He is current military res. and one hell of a rifle shooter.He owns a Bushmaster that he is all ga-ga over and thinks it is the greatest rifle to ever grace this Earth.Well he went home with his tale between his legs and scratching his head.He has just recieved an ass beating from a Siaga. The winds were blowing at about20-30 from the west he was having a real hard time shooting Wolf lucky if his groups stayed within 2 to 3 inches.I was shooting my own reload of a 62 gr bullet and kept my group within 1to 2 inches. We were shooting at 150 yards.So I am still very happy with me Siaga :wub:

Thats awesome. I did that to a guy from Georgia before; His decked out $2,000 Colt was upended by my 7.62x39 saiga with $100 optics. Just his optics costs more than my entire package, plus the ammo I shot. He had a bad day for sure, but just as you said, he was shooting Wolf!

why would ANYONE with an expensive AR, try to shoot wolf out of it?!?!? I have found that wolf is the WORST ammo to shoot from an AR for groups of any kind...

Thats like buying a corvette and then putting in the 2 yr old gas you syphoned from somebody's lawnmower into it... and wondering why it sputters...

Maybe its just my 2 AR platforms... but wolf sucks in my Ar's...

:smoke: