!!!I BOUGHT IT!!!

That looks real nice. It's too bad they didn't take 15 seconds to bend the top edge of the safety lever out a hair so it would not scratch the receiver. You'll see that it is rubbing right in the middle of the selector, instead of out at the front end where the detent nub is at.

You will probably want to shorten the BHO lever a hair too, but that's no big deal. With it left long, it's going to rub your knuckle when you shoot it.

It's also interesting to note that instead of just removing the rear sight from the dove tail, they machined or ground it off flat and left the foot of it in there.

Tony

Looks good, but really only about $700-800 in parts including the gun. OK maybe another $100 with today's S12 prices. You didn't get the satisfaction (i.e. frustration) of building it yourself! Just OK price I would think if they do quality work. Don't care for the weird charge handle myself.

Edited by Rustynuts

Congrats on the new toy:)

My Tromix S17 is at my dealers and I am checking the mail every day for my stamp.

I wanted the S17 and paid the price for a completed gun.

I got a complete gun from the #1 builder that I know backs his products. I would have paid double, but luckily I didn't have to:)

Enjoy!!!