DRUMS ARRIVED IN MAIL!!!

Fucker!

I'm on vacation this week. Maybe I'll drive up there so we can discuss this.

Hopefully they'll be here by then.

Don't need it...I have a belt-fed. :ph34r:

Fucker!

Didn't quite mean it like that.

I've been waiting like everyone else, didn't think everyone would be that uptight.

I spoke with him on Sunday. The molds are rebuilt and ready to run production parts. He wasn't sure when the injection molding company was going to run his parts though. Small guys always end up taking a back seat to the military, Boeing, GE, etc. I am sure when they get a break in production from the big guys, they will squeeze Mike's stuff in.

Tony

notenoughtime3:

We're tired of people stirring the kettle about Mike's drums. They'll get here when they get here. Please don't be a pain in the ass thinking it's funny. Think of this place like a bar. Sure, everyone's friendly, but after enough poking, even the most tolerant of us will punch someone in the face.

I spoke with him on Sunday. The molds are rebuilt and ready to run production parts. He wasn't sure when the injection molding company was going to run his parts though. Small guys always end up taking a back seat to the military, Boeing, GE, etc. I am sure when they get a break in production from the big guys, they will squeeze Mike's stuff in.

Tony

Crap . . . doesn't sound like they're going to be shipping anytime soon. :angry: Parts need to be made, drums assembled, packaged, and THEN shipped--maybe another month till we get 'em? Ugh. :ded:

Oh, I don't know, it gave me a chuckle! :devil:

Im glad someone got a chuckle out of it.

If I knew where this bozo lived I would crap in a bag for a week and then sit it on his porch, set it on fire, ring the doorbell and run! :haha::haha: NOw THAT would be funny.

Fucker!

Didn't quite mean it like that.

I've been waiting like everyone else, didn't think everyone would be that uptight.

That's ok man No harm done.

Tony

Why doesn't he tell us that, I was assuming that he had the parts and was getting them ready to ship from his last email, so Its going to be a while then, which is ok, I guess but I had kind of gotton my hopes up that it was going to be sooner rather then latter, so the progress is about at the same point that it was a couple of months ago?

Tony

Why doesn't he tell us that, I was assuming that he had the parts and was getting them ready to ship from his last email, so Its going to be a while then, which is ok, I guess but I had kind of gotton my hopes up that it was going to be sooner rather then latter, so the progress is about at the same point that it was a couple of months ago?

I think we were all in the same boat, save the few who actually talk to Mike on a regular basis. I guess thanks to Tony are in order for giving us the update we were looking for!

I was starting to get really pissed off and Glockers avatar made me totally

forget what I was going to say. Everytime I run across one of his posts I

sit there for 5 mikes to appreciate those nice fun bags. Thank you Glocker.

:rolleyes:

Tony

I think we were all in the same boat, save the few who actually talk to Mike on a regular basis. I guess thanks to Tony are in order for giving us the update we were looking for!

I don't think Mike even talks to himself on a "regular basis". :rolleyes:

Well I hope not anyway... :unsure:

Hang on guys.....I don't know if it's going to be awhile or not. He wasn't sure when the shop was going to run the parts when I spoke with him Sunday. They may be running them this week, next week, or never.

Just chill out, and if I hear something, I will let you know.

Tony