DRUMS ARRIVED IN MAIL!!!

if the moulds are done, a guy could take them to any injection plant , big or small ..... i know of a place right now who could do it. maybe mike has some kind of deal with these guys or something. well know when the board of directors from mdarms formally informs us.

Thanks to Tony! Thanks to Glocker, That avatar is always a treat. If it weren't for those two I would strongly suggest trashing this thread before it gets UGLY! It might have been funny the first time someone started a thread with a title like this, but......... :chris:

Thanks to Tony! Thanks to Glocker, That avatar is always a treat. If it weren't for those two I would strongly suggest trashing this thread before it gets UGLY! It might have been funny the first time someone started a thread with a title like this, but......... :chris:

It was indeed funny the first time. Different atmosphere because there had been no griping, just anticipation. Timing is everything in your delivery but we really shouldn't be so hard on the OP in MHO. Things will be wonderful shortly then we will piss and moan about something else. Hope it's something we all hate like liberals. :)

anonymous

hey guys, my drum just came, NOT........Hey, hey guys, guess what? My drum just came. AHAHA NOT! YES! MY DRUM JUST CAME!!......NOT

there comes a point when crying wolf begins to fall upon deaf ears.

Im waiting for someone to post that they got the only drum that is going to be made because the factory blew up or something, ha ha ha got ya.

The first couple of times was like ha ha ha real funny you got me but its getting a little old when people are starting to stare out of the window and run outside every time the brown santa as Cobra puts it, drives by.

Not amused! I would say with Tony's update we are looking at no sooner then the end of september maybe october. So sit back and be patient all this takes time. I wanted my drums months ago:) I understand though..... Well most of the time:)n

Not amused! I would say with Tony's update we are looking at no sooner then the end of september maybe october. So sit back and be patient all this takes time. I wanted my drums months ago:) I understand though..... Well most of the time:)n

The problem is if Obama gets in and the drums aren't already shipped we will never get them.

The problem is if Obama gets in and the drums aren't already shipped we will never get them.

If he gets in office, and I pray that he will not, it will take time for him to start trying to strip us of our toys. Bills have to be written and put up for vote etc. Luckily for us, the government wheel usually turns slowly.