"Chaos" Small tactical drum for Saigas???

Maybe try doing a search for "Knoxx Drum" or "Stoney Creek Armory" and you will finds some threads almost as entertaining as boobies...

post-1293-1215097109.jpg

AAAARGH! :evil: Don't mention Stony Creek Armory! Worst customer service in HISTORY!

Frankly from a law enforcement prospective, I think that you would have a far more marketable product if you made a solidly constructed 6-8 round mag with a reasonable price. I have no idea why aftermarket 5 rounders we have now did not go for 6 or 7 rounds while they were tooling up.

Frankly from a law enforcement prospective, I think that you would have a far more marketable product if you made a solidly constructed 6-8 round mag with a reasonable price. I have no idea why aftermarket 5 rounders we have now did not go for 6 or 7 rounds while they were tooling up.

thats easy-for the mags outside of the of the USA all they did was look at the laws around the world and worked out what gave them the largest market. I would love it if someone would make 7 round mags as getting oem 8 round mags PERMANENTLY modified to 7 round before they enter the country(NZ) is a major hassle and expense.

Edited by ctd
:lolol::lolol: Drew that last one cracked me up, so this one for you Bro, and I even threw something in for Cobra.

boob_drum.jpg

Now this I will have to buy!!! Cool man! I'll have to make a poster out of this picture!!!

Patience grasshopper, they are coming.

• 3 weeks later...

I will be starting in on a small tactical maginum drum soon, I'm fucking stoked, this is going to be a very cool project for me!

To know more go to my Chaos business section under "lets talk about drums". Once again thanks for everyones input on this matter.