BTW before anyone even starts I'm not bitching. :)

I placed an order for a drum. I was under impression that half would be billed immediately and half later. The trouble is none of it has been billed. I did get an email confirmation and it shows as pending. Is this normal and was I just confused on the half now half later bit?

Thanks

The Order was placed on 6/26. I'm guessing from the question that yes I am correct in assuming that a portion is billed at time of order and the rest at shipment. Does Mike normally take this long to bill?

Thanks

The Order was placed on 6/26. I'm guessing from the question that yes I am correct in assuming that a portion is billed at time of order and the rest at shipment. Does Mike normally take this long to bill?

Thanks

The way I understood it was that after the first pre order run was sold out, that it was switched to full price billing instead of splitting the bill into two billings for any other drums that were offered for sale.

Thanks

The way I understood it was that after the first pre order run was sold out, that it was switched to full price billing instead of splitting the bill into two billings for any other drums that were offered for sale.

Well technically this is part of the pre order it just came due to others being impatient. That said has anyone who has ordered recently due to canceled orders been billed? If so how long did it take?

thanks

hello, nicklebon

I've ordered three that were originally pre-ordered and I guess waived. It took a few days for my status to change from "pending" to "billed", but the entire amount was billed at that point, since, as Will pointed out, the pre-order deal was no longer in effect. The full (non-pre-order) price was also charged.

hope this helps...

guido2 in Houston

hello, nicklebon

I've ordered three that were originally pre-ordered and I guess waived. It took a few days for my status to change from "pending" to "billed", but the entire amount was billed at that point, since, as Will pointed out, the pre-order deal was no longer in effect. The full (non-pre-order) price was also charged.

hope this helps...

guido2 in Houston

Ok, thanks that helps. I wanted to make that someone has been billed. I don't care how much is billed. The main thing I wanted to be sure is that yes some amount should be billed somewhat immediately. I'll give it a cpl more days and then start making a more earnest to find out what's going on with the lack of billing.

You're not alone, I also ordered on the 26th and it's still pending. Just give him time, the less he is bothered the faster they will ship. For reference, here is how my first order went:

8/16/2007 6:31:54 PM Order Status : Pending

9/11/2007 11:54:20 AM Order Status : Deposit Recieved

2/11/2008 10:04:26 PM Order Status : Paid

(payed with CC)