Tromix breaks into airsoft market !

This Product is for Toy Guns only.

Pictures are for reference only. Actual product might vary.

Man I can't wait to hear what Tony has to say to this!

All that with the Tromix name right on the page....I'm interested to hear what Tony has to say also....

It's a fucking ripoff. You expect people to steal your designs, but to use your name is a little too much. Stay tuned.

Apparently some fuckers out there don't understand the concept of a Trademark " TM "clearly in plain view at the end of the TROMIX logo, I hope Tonys does what

any good American does when someone comes in and robs you, break off in their ass.

I recall Tony not really being too concerned about people on gunbroker using his trademarked name to get more clicks on thier sales that had nothing tromix on the gun, or even were STOCK guns as well, but I think this might be a little bit too much.

It's a fucking ripoff. You expect people to steal your designs, but to use your name is a little too much. Stay tuned.

Apparently some fuckers out there don't understand the concept of a Trademark " TM "clearly in plain view at the end of the TROMIX logo, I hope Tonys does what

any good American does when someone comes in and robs you, break off in their ass.

That reminds me Cameron... what's the name of that super cool font you are using in your logo...?

From their website:

DESCRIPTION:

Tromix Shark Muzzle Brake.

Built Material: Steel

Thread: 14mm anti-clockwise

Weight: 90g

~~~~~~~~~

Hmm... pic shows an AR 5.56 barrel yet its a counter clockwise 14? That's for like AK series stuff.

Not only did they screw up with infringement (unless Tony says otherwise), they're going to annoy a great number of people ordering it for their airsoft AR's.

Edited by whatmanual
... what if those are actual Tromix brakes that he's just reselling?

Those are not Tromix product. It's a blatant ripoff of our design and theft of Trademark.

Tony is somewhat accustomed to this...tons of kitchen-table-converted Saigas are sold as "Tromix". Caveat Emptor.

That reminds me Cameron... what's the name of that super cool font you are using in your logo...?

Pull the font from one of those user font website, I don't honestly remember the font name, it was close to what I wanted but I had to use Autocad to get it just right!

Not so difficult really...

"Sometimes" there are closer targets on the range.

Registrant:

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: KINGARMS.COM

Created on: 19-Apr-04

Expires on: 19-Apr-13

Last Updated on: 19-Mar-08

Administrative (and Technical) Contacts:

Private, Registration KINGARMS.COM@domainsbyproxy.com

Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com

15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

United States

(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2599

Oh Im sure Tony will be quite pleased that the Chinese are copying his parts, and that the importer and/or the Chinese are using his name. We've all seen his toys, and how he does his business. I am sure he will send them a box of chocolates after seeing that.

Him not commenting on this AT ALL, in his own section, is a bit suspicious :)