Welcome Aboard Cameron!

Glad to see you signed on Brother!

For those of you who do not know Cameron... he makes parts with some of the tightest fit and finish you will ever see!

No to mention.. the designer of the legendary........

Boobie drum, boobie drum!!!!!! :super:

The Sponsorship of this site is really rolling! What is the time frame and price reference for the "Booby Drum"? I don't imagine it even needs to function. :) Welcome!

Nope, so long as it's squeezable... Anyway, back to the topic. Welcome onboard Cameron! :ph34r:

Welcome aboard! I'm interested in the rail system and pistol grip. Not sure what to think of the "CQC", can the gas setting be adjusted by hand? Anyway, I hope you will make a post with more info about all of your products.

Welcome aboard! I'm interested in the rail system and pistol grip. Not sure what to think of the "CQC", can the gas setting be adjusted by hand? Anyway, I hope you will make a post with more info about all of your products.

I will posting tons of info and pics soon!

My last act as a staff member of this forum, was to find out who Chaos is (I got crap for it, I think that did it for me, even though I made a good new friend, and it was worth it) , and then clear the air about this guy. I know him pretty good, and have spent too many hours on the telephone discussing everything from the rising sun, to what lies in the future with him, and I can assure you, this guy is not only all about business, but is top notch.

You wont be disappointed in his products, and I am glad to see he has joined us all, and then come on as a vendor here.

His work is top notch, and he isnt about bullshit. I think everyone will be VERY happy with his products. I have nothing but good things to say about this man, his abilities, and his products.

5 stars, without a doubt, on all counts. You will not regret paying this man for his work.

Cameron, I hope you see the rewards that you are rightfully due, for your work, now that you have joined us officially, here. This is the place to try to do it, and I bet you will do exactly that!