Pies are round like drums and are yummy.

What nice weather we are having here today...

Jimmy cracks PBRs, and I don't care. Ya know....if nobody cared about Jimmy cracking corn, why the hell did they write a stupid song about it anyway? :unsure:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you ever take a really big dump... I mean the type where you truly wonder if you physically can pass it?

So painful, you're clutching on to the toilet paper holder and the side of the tub sweat dripping down your forehead

praying to God that the moment (and the poopie) passes..... without any damage to internal organs....

it kinda like that.......

you ever take a really big dump... I mean the type where you truly wonder if you physically can pass it?

So painful, you're clutching on to the toilet paper holder and the side of the tub sweat dripping down your forehead

praying to God that the moment (and the poopie) passes..... without any damage to internal organs....

rocking back and forth sometimes helps. :cryss:

I hate it when you got to cut it up with a wire coat hanger just to get it to flush......

I hate it when you got to cut it up with a wire coat hanger just to get it to flush......

:shocked:

How many Courics does that rate?

Sorry Juggernaut, real men don't cut those up and flush them, they leave them for the wife to see as proof of their manhood. After the screaming is over with, THEN they get out the Drano and nuke them :haha::haha:

Sorry Juggernaut, real men don't cut those up and flush them, they leave them for the wife to see as proof of their manhood. After the screaming is over with, THEN they get out the Drano and nuke them :haha::haha:

dude, I was talking about the wife this whole time!

And here I thought I was the only one who did that!

you ever take a really big dump...

When I have to go and it is a particularly large and/or foul passage I tend to leave it behind to impress, horrify and disgust the next patron of that particular throne. However when I have had the opportunity to return and frequent that stall again I find that my monument to the deification process is usually gone!

I never knew what happened to them, till today... :devil:

I was just thinking about this today. My absolute favorite moment of my daily routine is when I sit down on the can after a long day at work and take a nice big dump. It's so relaxing, it's not even funny. I get home and that's the first thing I do. It's like, Ahhh, that's over with for today.

Natural light burns me..so no I don't :haha:

*pours can of Natty Light over Joe* :lolol:

Acer

Ohhhhh, wife no problem here, have septic system. Lift heavy lid, splash, problem solved :ph34r:

Ohhhhh, wife no problem here, have septic system. Lift heavy lid, splash, problem solved :ph34r:

ugh

you ever take a really big dump...

When I have to go and it is a particularly large and/or foul passage I tend to leave it behind to impress, horrify and disgust the next patron of that particular throne. However when I have had the opportunity to return and frequent that stall again I find that my monument to the deification process is usually gone!

I never knew what happened to them, till today... :devil:

I'm telling ya, its the wife with the liquid Drano in the bathroom. Kind of like playing Clue. Put a motion sensitive camera in the john and you will see. Took me years to figure that one out.